2 | deals and condoms

ADRIAN'S POV

"Okay, yes that's fine. Goodbye." I ended the call, finalising a deal with with one of the Alphas from the east. They were a small pack made up of about 100 wolves, but making deals with other packs made my pack stronger. The previous Alpha of BloodMoon, my father, passed away when I was 18. At such a young age, I had become the Alpha, the leader of the pack. I clenched my jaw as thoughts of him made their way in my mind. To calm myself, I unlocked my drawer and took out the picture of her. I missed her so much and there wasn't a day that went by, where I didn't want her here with me. For her to see the strong man I'd become.

*Knock knock*

I quickly put the picture away and locked the drawer.

"Come in." I said, as I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey baby, you called me." Samantha purred, as she closed the door and started walking to my desk. She was wearing a short top, if you could even call it that; it looked more like a bra. Her long legs were covered in a mini skirt that barely covered her ass. I didn't care what she wore, it's not like she'd be wearing them for much longer.

"Don't call me baby and I called you two hours ago." I rolled my eyes, as I moved my chair back. She smirked and sat in front of me on the desk, spreading her legs on the arms of my chair, as she removed her top. She was a great fûck but that was it. Her high pitched voice annoyed me, as well as her clinginess.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her onto my lap, not in the mood for any of her foreplay. She tried to kiss me, but I moved my head to the side, so she latched her lips on my neck and began sucking and licking. I pulled her skirt down and threw her against the desk, her ass in the air. She wasn't wearing any panties; looks like she came prepared.

I pulled my trousers and boxers down and pulled a condom from my drawer. "Alphaaa." she moaned, as I thrusted into her from the back. Her moans kept getting louder and more annoying, so I grabbed my tie off my desk and stuffed her mouth with it. I continued thrusting into her roughly, until I came. I didn't wait for her; she pleasured me not the other way round. I took my dick out of her and threw the condom into the bin.

"I'm not done yet, baby. Let me ride you, Adrian." she said as she climbed off the desk and tried to sit on my lap, her hands around my dick. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began pumping my dick. Her hands were doing nothing to pleasure me and I rolled my eyes at how desperate she was.

"Get out and don't call me by my name. Call me Alpha." I stood up, causing her to fall on her ass. She quickly stood up and put her clothes back on, before running out of the room. I smirked at her fear, she knew what I was capable of.

After she left, I put my boxers and trousers on and made my way to my bedroom to clean myself up. I didn't fuck anyone in my bedroom, only in guest bedrooms or my office. I hadn't found my mate yet and honestly I didn't want to find her. I'd end up ruining her life. There was no space for love in my dark life. Not after what happened. I was a monster and that's what I always will be.