25 | shopping and messengers

"Stay close to me at all times." Adrian said, his brows furrowed as he held my hand and pulled me towards his car.

"I'm not a kid, I don't need you to babysit me" I said, with a giggle and rolled my eyes.

"You're still in danger, princess. No one can do anything to you as long as you're by my side. But I'm still worried. We're not going to be on pack lands so anyone can be there. My guards aren't there to stop intruders" he said, with a serious expression.

"Awww you're so cute, worrying about me" I said, as he opened my door for me. He walked around the car then sat in his seat.

"I'm not cute. I'm sexy" he said, with a cocky smirk.

"Hmm, I've seen better" I joked and looked out the window as he pulled the car into reverse. I noticed Ben, Nathan and Amy get in another car, Nathan in the driver's seat. My eyes caught Amy's and she winked at me, raising her brows suggestively.

"Stop lying to him. We both know he's the sexiest person ever." Sapphire scolded me in my mind.

"Oh really. Who's sexier than me?" Adrian pulled me out of my thoughts, his voice close to me. I gasped as I noticed he was leaning over and his mouth was right next to my ear.

"Stop! Look in front. Are you trying to get us killed?" I shrieked.

"Answer me" he ignored my outburst, his voice husky and eyes dark. Alphas and their jealousy.

"No one. You're the sexiest man I've ever seen" I said with a smile. "Now move." I attempted to push him towards his own seat. He picked my cheek before reluctantly moving back to his seat. He grabbed my right hand with his left hand, his right one on the wheel and kept it hand beneath his as he changed gears.

"Good. And let's keep it that way. Just for the record, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." he answered, as he smiled. I blushed, and looked out the window.

Soon, we were parking outside the shopping mall. Nathan parked next to Adrian's car and we all got out of the cars and walked towards the entrance.

"I feel like such a fifth wheel." Ben whined, with a long sigh causing me and Amy to giggle. Adrian and Nathan rolled their eyes at him.

"Who told you to come? Could have stayed back." Adrian said, as he pulled me closer.

Nathan laughed at this, causing Ben to nudge him in the back.

We walked around the stores and I bought a lot of new clothing, when Amy pulled me towards Victoria's Secret.

"Do you guys wanna come in or will you wait outside?" Amy asked the guys.

"Coming in of course. Will you guys model for us?" Ben responded at the same time Adrian said "We'll wait."

Nathan slapped Ben behind his head "You're such a perv. They're out mates" he said, rolling his eyes.

"I was joking, relax." Ben said, putting his arms up.

"We won't be long." I said and smiled at Adrian, who's eyes were on me. He nodded at me and gave me a smile back.