22 | betrayal and punching

Listen to the song above while listening to the chapter. It's the song I listened to while writing the chapter. <3

Adrian was sat behind his desk, with a topless Samantha on his lap. She had her arms around him and her lips on Adrian's. My heart shattered into a million pieces, as Sapphire whined in my mind. She was just as hurt as I was. I couldn't believe this. Upon hearing my voice, Adrian looked up in shock.

"Skylar it's not what you think." He got up from his chair and Samantha stood up next to him. She looked at me and smirked, before grabbing Adrian's arm. I couldn't help but glance at her beautiful body. She had an hourglass figure and big boobs. Is this why Adrian was with her? Was she prettier than me?

"Baby why is she in here? We don't usually have an audience when we have sex? Is she going to watch you f*ck me over the desk while you cum inside me?" she kept her eyes locked on me, as she said this.

My jaw clenched in hurt and anger, as I turned on my heel and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me. How dare he? He'd been feeding me nothing but lies. He told me he cared about me. That he liked me! To think I was falling in love with him too.

I needed to vent my anger out before and clear my head. I remember Amy showing me the indoor gym they have here, so I ran up to our - Adrian's - bedroom and quickly got changed into some tight, black shorts and a white crop top. I didn't want to see Adrian, so I rushed out quickly.

I went downstairs to the bottom level where the giant gym was

I went downstairs to the bottom level where the giant gym was. I opened the door and sighed in relief to see it was empty. I wasn't in the mood to see or talk to anyone. The gym was grey coloured with a lot of different gym equipment.

 The gym was grey coloured with a lot of different gym equipment

I walked over to the punching bag and started punching it.

That

*punch*

Stupid

*punch*

Asshole

*punch*

Who

*punch*

Does

*punch*