29 | lunas and loyalty

"You're welcome, princess. The surprises aren't over yet though. There's still one more left. Go up to our room, Marie left your dress on the bed. I've asked Amelia and Jessica to help you get ready. Your Luna Ceremony is this evening. I put Jaxon in charge of organising while we were gone. The ceremony will begin in 2 hours." Adrian said, with an excited look in his eyes. I felt his happiness though the mind link and I'm sure he could feel mine. I was officially going to be his Luna!

I nodded, as I turned around and noticed Amy was also here. Where did she come from? She looked at me excitedly, as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. I heard the others laugh as Amy grabbed my other hand.

As soon as we were in the room, Jess crushed me in a hug and began crying. "Jess, why are you crying?"

"I've missed you so much Sky. It's not been the same at LightMoon without you. I was so excited when Alpha Adrian reached out to your dad and invited us all. We've known for a week now and I've been dying to tell you, but it was a surprise." she explained.

"Awww Alpha was never this thoughtful before he met you." Amy teased, causing Jess and I to giggle.

"I've missed you more. If we didn't call everyday I definitely wouldn't have been able to cope." I replied, as I pulled her into a hug. "This is Amelia, she's part of this pack, the head warrior's mate" I introduced Amy to Jess. "And Amy, this is Jessica, she's been my best friend since before I could walk."

They both greeted eachother and started talking about themselves, while I told them I would go shower. My hair was still slightly damp from the swim.

After showering, I wrapped myself up in a large towel and started towelling my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Amy and Jess sat at one of the sofas eating Cheetos and still talking.  May I add my beloved Cheetos! These girls and their gossiping. My eyes fell upon the bed and my eyes widened as I took in the dress. It was breathtaking. It was a floor length gold, sequinned gown and it flowed outwards at the bottom.

"Finally you're done. I was just telling Jessica about how cute you and Alpha are." Amy was the first to notice me. I smiled at the two of them, before walking towards the desk.

"I'll do your hair and Amelia can do your makeup." Jess said, as she walked towards me. We settled on a low bun, with a middle parting. Some hairs were left out, that framed my face. The hairstyle made me look elegant. My makeup was beautifully done; slightly smokey eyes, chiselled cheekbones and some nude lipstick. Overall, I loved my look.

"You look so gorgeous. It feels like you're about to get married." Jess said, as she took in my appearance.

"I agree. Alpha won't be able to get his eyes off her." Amy added, with a wink.

"Thank you girls, for getting me ready. I love the look. I'm going to get changed into the dress." I said, as I stood up.

"We're going to go and get ready now. If you need us, just shout for us." Jess said. I dismissed them, assuring them I didn't need any more help. I put the dress on and looked at my reflection. It fit me like a glove, showcasing all my curves. It was backless and went to my mid back. From the front, it showed some cleavage, but still looked classy and elegant.