24 | reunions and outings

I woke up to the feeling of an intense gaze on me. I looked to the side to see Adrian, leaning on his elbow staring at me.

"You're so beautiful" he said, his voice husky, as he tucked some loose hair behind my ear.

"Watching someone sleep isn't creepy at all" I laughed, as I sat up. His eyes darkened as they looked down and I realised my bare breasts were on display. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered myself with it.

"Nothing I haven't seen before princess" he teased, before standing up. I noticed he was already dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black t shirt. He looks so hot in black. "I made us breakfast, love" he said as he picked a tray up from the side table.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"Of course I can. Go brush your teeth quickly before I eat it myself." he said and I laughed before getting up. I took the blanket with me to the closet and picked an outfit before going to the bathroom door. I stepped out of it and closed the door.

"You're such a tease. You could have just stripped for me" I heard him call out. I laughed to myself, then brushed my teeth and freshened up. I touched the place between my neck and shoulder where he had marked me and smiled. I was officially his. It was still slightly sore but it had healed.

I didn't have any plans for the day, so I got changed into a pair of white and grey camo print sweatpants and a white bandeau crop top with thin straps.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Adrian waiting on the bed for me

"That was quick. I thought girls took like two hours to shower" he said, as he checked me out. His eyes were glued on my toned stomach. The perks of all that working out and training.

"I was hungry and I didn't want you to finish the food" I shrugged, before sitting next to him. I gave him a quick kiss, then we started eating. He made some toast, bacon and eggs with some orange juice.

"Hmmmm that was so good" I said as I leaned back and licked my fingers. Adrian looked up at me "Keep moaning like that and we'll have a round two of what happened last night" he winked.

"You're so horny" I said with a giggle.

"What else do you expect when I have a mate as sexy as you?" he questioned, before standing up and walking towards the closet. My brows furrowed at this, as I sat at the edge of the bed and watched him walk in. A few seconds later, he walked out with a large, square gift.

"This is for you." he said, as he sat beside me and passed it to me. I smiled up at him "you didn't have to get me anything, Adrian." I said, before removing the wrapping paper.

My eyes widened at what lay inside. It was a  beautiful painting of me. I touched the canvas, as I was mesmerised by the price of art before me. It looked just like a picture of me!