26 | healing and heat

This chapter contains mature content. I know some people don't like reading sexual scenes, so I have used stars to show when the scene starts and when it ends. Enjoy <3

—————————————————-

"Adrian, I'm fine." I said for the hundredth time today.

"Do you need another pillow?" Adrian fussed, ignoring what I said.

"No." I said and rolled my eyes, "honestly Adrian, I'm fine. Go shower, it's quite late. You must be tired"

He nodded then went to the bathroom. We had come back from the mall hours ago and had gone straight to the infirmary. My rib was fractured and I had some bruises. The doctor had bandaged me up and told me to rest, so Adrian hadn't let me get out of bed. He even had Marie send dinner to our room.

While I was looking at my wounds, a thought came to mind. I quickly stood up and walked towards the mirror slowly. My ribs hurt, but I kept going. I removed my top and bandages and looked at the purple and blue skin. Closing my eyes, I placed my hands on the broken bones and focused hard. I saw the familiar bright light and I felt the temperature rise slightly. My head began to spin slightly and I reached out and held the vanity to balance myself. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and gasped. Looking at my reflection, I saw all the bruising and cuts gone. I could no longer feel any pain either.

"Skylar, get back in to bed! You need to rest, princess" Adrian called out from behind me. I turned around and his eyes widened in shock. He stood there in only his boxers, his hair damp.

"I healed myself." I said, with a grin and walked up to him. He opened his arms and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"I'm so glad you're better and I'm so proud of you, princess. You must be tired, let's go to bed"

We walked over to the bed and he lay down, pulling me to his chest. His scent filled my senses and I relaxed in his hold.

"I love you" I said before kissing him. He kissed me back softly.

"I love you, princess" he said, before pecking me then pulling the duvet over us. I snuggled into him and we both feel asleep.

I woke up, gasping for breath. I noticed I was on the other side of the bed, tangled in the sheets and Adrian wasn't in bed. I was on fire and pain spread across every inch of my body. My breaths were short and I could feel sweat on my forehead. I threw the duvet of me to try and reduce the heat but it did nothing.

"Aaahhhh" I screamed as the pain increased. I could feel a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and my core was burning. Where was Adrian? I removed my shorts, so I was left in my underwear but I was getting hotter, by the second.

"Princess are you okay?" I heard Adrian panic as he ran to the bed. I noticed he was holding a glass of water. He must have gone to the kitchen. I tried to form words but the pain was too much. Was I in heat?

Adrian sat next to me, before pulling me to his chest. "It's okay princess. I'm here." His touch felt like ice against my hot body and pleasure spread across my whole body. I shivered in pleasure and Adrian looked up at me as if it all clicked into place. "You're in heat."

*******************************

I moaned out in pain, unable to say anything in response. He pushed my hair away from my face, before capturing my lips in his. Pleasure spread across my whole body as I kissed him back, hungrily. He pushed me back on to the bed and positioned himself between my legs as he continued kissing me, holding his weight on his elbows. He then kissed down my neck as I moaned, in delight. Sapphire was enjoying this just as much as I was; I could hear her purring in my mind.

"More." I panted, as the heat kept increasing. The burning in my core was unbearable, so I slid my hand into my panties and started rubbing my clit. I moved my fingers faster and moaned out in pleasure. Adrian leaned back and watched me pleasure myself in awe. I growled at him, to stop watching and do something. My moans increased as I rubbed myself faster, using my other hand to squeeze my breasts.

"Don't cum. No one makes you cum other than me." he said and within seconds, he'd moved my hands, puller my bra and panties off and began sucking on my nipples. At the same time, he began fingering my clit. His fingers spread my folds, before he plunged a finger into my soaking pussy. His fingers felt so much better than my own. I threw my head back against the pillows, as a knot began to form. My moans kept getting louder, as his fingers moved faster and he added another finger. He sucked harder on my nipples and added another finger in as he pushed deeper and deeper. I could feel my release nearing.

"Adriannn, I'm gonna cum" I moaned out, my voice thick with lust. "Don't. You can't cum until I tell you that you can"

He looked up at me and kept his eyes on me as his tongue licked down my stomach until it reached my pussy. As soon as his tongue touched my clit, I gasped in ecstasy. His tongue felt so good. He licked my clit and began sucking as his fingers kept moving faster. I began tugging on Adrian's hair, as I could feel the knot tightening. He plunged his tongue into me at the same time as he bit on my nipple slightly. "Cum" he said, his voice vibrating against my pussy, causing me to release. My juices spread all over his tongue and his fingers. He licked my juices, while looking up at me.

"Hmmm so sweet." he said.

"Adrian I need you in me. Right now" I panted, as I began tugging his boxers of him. He chuckled before pulling them off. His large dick sprung out and I gasped at its size. He smirked at my reaction before positioning himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready, baby? It's going to hurt." he said, as he looked at me. I answered him by raising my hips, causing his cock to make contact with my cûnt. He hissed in pleasure, before running his tip at my entrance. Then, he plunged himself into me. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain. He was so big, it felt like my vagina was going to break. Within moments, the pain morphed into pleasure as he slowly began to move his length inside me.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby." he moaned out as he palmed my breasts at the same time as he pushed himself deep into me. He began to thrust in and out, as I moaned in pleasure. I was afraid the whole pack could hear me.

I could feel another orgasm coming as he kept thrusting into me. He squeezed my nipples and hit all the right spots. His thrusts started to get sloppier and slower and I could tell he was close. I pushed my hips up to meet his cock and began to rotate my hips, causing pleasure to build up.

"Fuck baby. That feels so good" he said. After a few more thrusts, I felt him come inside me at the same time I came. He leaned his forehead on mine as we both came down from our highs.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." he said, as he removed his dick while I came down from my high. He picked his boxers up from the floor and cleaned us up before getting into bed beside me.

*******************************

I traced circles on his forearm as I thought about what had just happened. We'd completed the mate bond. I smiled in realisation. I was officially his mate.

Sooo...they've completed the mate bond!!