43 | epilogue

Two years later

"Give me back my doll! Aunty Amelia look, Axel's being mean to me." I heard Sophia shouting from downstairs.

"You took my car first! Uncle Nathan tell her."

"Let go of me, Adrian. What if the kids come up here? Go stop them from fighting." I said, as I tried to pull out of Adrian's hold but my voice got stuck in my throat as I moaned in pleasure. Adrian had me against my dressing table with his hands in my panties. His fingers worked magically against my sensitive cûnt and I could feel my release nearing. Adrian ignored my protests and worked his fingers faster till I came with a squeal.

"OhMyGod" I panted, as I straightened my outfit out and stood up on shaky legs, coming down from my ecstasy. Adrian smirked at this, as he placed his fingers in his mouth and sucked his fingers clean from my juices. He kissed me once more on my cheek before reluctantly pulling back.

"Just wait till tonight when I get my wife all alone in bed so I can finish off what we had going." he teased, before slapping my ass and walking out the room. I rolled my eyes at his antics, before picking the one of his shirts up and folding it.

Yes. You read correctly, wife. Adrian and I got married two months after Sophia and Axel were born. We've been happier than ever in the past two years. My love for him increases day by day, if that's even possible.

Amy is 2 weeks pregnant and engaged to Nathan. Danielle and Jaxon are also very much in love with each other. I can't wait for them to get married too and for more children to be running around in the pack house.

After I had finished putting away all the clothes, I walked downstairs to see Adrian holding a smiling Sophia in his arms, as she ate a lollipop. My heart warmed at the sight. She was definitely a daddy's girl, just like me.

"Mummy! Pick me up." Axel said, when I reached the bottom of the staircase, as he ran up to me and hugged my legs. I chuckled before lifting him up in my arms and walking towards the others.

Adrian grinned upon noticing me and walked over to me, kissing my cheek. "Ewwww dad. You're going to get germs." Axel said, as he made a disgusted face, causing us all to laugh.

"No, son. I won't get germs from kissing your mummy." he explained to a very confused Axel.

I looked towards the couch and saw Danielle sat with Jaxon and Amy say beside Nathan, eating crackers and pickles. Yuck! Her pregnancy cravings were worse than mine.

I smiled as I looked around me. If someone told me three years ago that I would be the Luna of BloodMoon, married to Adrian Lockwood and be the mother of his children, I would have laughed. But now, I'm grateful for the Moon Goddess' pairing. Of making me Alpha Adrian's Mate.

The book is finished !! I can't believe AAM is actually over. I hope you liked the book. Please let me know if you'd like a book 2.