27 | breakfasts and blindfolds

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. I wanted to warn you that there is mature content at the start of this chapter. For those of you who dislike scenes like that I suggest scrolling down to where the stars finish. I will use stars to separate the sex scene to the rest of the chapter. I respect that some of my readers may not feel comfortable reading such things. Thankyou! Enjoy the chapter <3

————————————

I woke up in Adrian's arms. I looked up and saw he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, so I slowly creeped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, my legs aching slightly. I didn't have to strip because I was already naked.

I got into the shower and started to wash my hair. I looked at my reflection and smiled, as I touched the mark on my neck. I still remembered the night he had marked me, as if it was yesterday. I had been at BloodMoon for over two months now and Adrian and I were closer than ever. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear Adrian come in.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I gasped, in surprise, as I quickly turned around to see Adrian stood at the bathroom door. "Won't you invite me in? It's cold standing out here. Naked." he flirted. I looked down to see him in all his naked glory. I couldn't make out any words, as I continued checking him out.

*******************************

He walked into the shower and stood behind me, massaging the shampoo in my hair, whilst I lathered my body in soap. He turned me around and took the soap from me, lathering the rest of my body. He kneeled down in front of me and spread soap on my legs, his hands lingering at my core. I moaned as his touch ignited a fire within me, as I leaned my head against the shower wall.

He smirked, as he stood up and lathered himself up too. I poured some of his shampoo on my hands and massaged it into his hair, tugging on the ends. I could hear his heartbeat quicken, as I moved my fingers down his back.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish." he warned.

I giggled before replying "And what's that?" in a seductive voice.

"This" he replied, as he turned the shower on and began rinsing the soap and shampoo off. After he was done, he pushed me back against the shower wall and spread my legs. My core began throbbing, at the realisation of what Adrian was going to do.

He bent down on his knees and lay a kiss on my pussy. I looked down at him as he wad kneeled before my open legs. He looked so beautiful with water dripping down his hair. He then plunged his tongue into me, causing me to moan. He held my hips against the wall, to support me as I could feel my knees buckle. His tongue worked like magic against my clit, as he expertly flicked his tongue through the folds, as if he was turning pages from a book. My eyes rolled to the top of my head, as he held me up with one hand while placing two fingers in me together.

"Fuck you're so nice and tight." he said, his voice strained.

His tongue continued devouring my lower lips, as his fingers moved faster. I could feel my orgasm nearing, as a knot began tightening.

"Adrian, I'm close" I panted out. He curled his tongue and fingers, so I could feel the full length of them inside me and I screamed out in pleasure, as I came all over the shower floor and Adrian's fingers and tongue. He licked me clean, before putting his fingers in his mouth and cleaning the juices that had flown on then. It was so sexy.

He stood up and I placed my arms around his shoulders, hugging him close. He leaned his forehead against mine, and we stood like that for a few seconds, while I caught my breath.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my mind and before I could think over what I was about to do, I switched out positions so he was leaning against the shower wall and I was stood in front of him. He looked at me questioningly, but I ignored his gaze, as I leaned down. I took his dick in my hand and placed a kiss at the base of it. He sucked a breath in, in anticipation of what was to come.