Untitled Part 1

Yelling. That’s all one could ever hear at Kiren’s house. Her parents were currently at it again. She wasn’t quite sure what it entirely entailed, but she heard something about her good-for-nothing father not being able to keep a job or something like that. Everything normally went in one ear and out the other, but tonight she wanted a break from it. She walked downstairs, snuck past the kitchen doorway and quietly went outside.

There was a thunderstorm going on, but that didn’t stop her; to her, this was the most perfect weather ever. She looked up and down her street, debating which way she was going to go. They had just moved here over the weekend and she hadn’t had time to explore yet. She saw a forest in the distance and started walking towards it. One of her past times was walking through a forest, finding a clearing and just sitting there where it was peaceful and quiet. It didn’t take her long to find the clearing.

It was a really big clearing. It even had a little pond in the middle of it with a big rock next to it that she could sit on. ‘Perfect,’ she thought to herself. She sat on the rock and looked up at the weeping sky.

“Maybe I should move out here,” she laughed at herself. She heard a snap of a twig behind her; she whipped around and quickly jumped into a tree. A group of people walked into the clearing, two of them being obnoxiously loud.

“Kuwabara, I thought you said it was right here!” yelled a kid with slicked back black hair, wearing a green school outfit at a really tall orange haired kid in the same outfit but blue. She figured the orange haired kid to be Kuwabara

“I told ya Urameshi, it was right here!” yelled Kuwabara.

‘Ugh, please, don’t talk again,’ Kiren thought to herself, ‘his voice is so annoying.’

“Well, where is it then ya big balooka?! Cuz I don’t see anything here unless it’s invisible!” yelled the other kid.

“Stop it you two, this is getting us no where,” said the red haired one that was in a purplish school outfit.

“That and it’s very annoying and loud. I’m sure every demon from here to kingdom come can hear the two of you,” replied the short black haired one wearing nothing but a plain black outfit with a black overcoat.

“Hiei has a point, Yuske,” said the red head to the slicked back black haired one, who she took as Yuske, and figured the short one was Hiei.

“Yeah yeah, Kurama. Tell me something I don’t know,” replied Yuske to the red head, which she gathered was Kurama.

“So what now?” asked Kuwabara.

Yuske sighed, “I don’t know ya baka, your sense of energy seems to be off today.”

“I’m telling ya Urameshi, it was right here!” shouted Kuwabara.

Hiei started to look around. Kiren tried hiding herself a little more to be out of sight.

“Well, I think we should get going and look a different day,” replied Hiei. “It doesn’t seem like we’re getting anywhere here.”