Untitled Part 20

Morning came to quickly in Kiren’s opinion. When she woke, she looked over and saw a still sleeping Hiei again. She smiled and quietly got out of bed and started getting ready to leave. It didn’t take her very long. She packed a few clothes and a hair brush and a tooth brush. She didn’t think she’d need anything else.

She looked around for her iPod, having completely forgotten where she left it last. As she was looking around Hiei woke up. He smiled as he sat up.

“What are you looking for?”

She jumped a little at the sudden voice and turned towards him with a smile, “Good morning. I’m looking for my iPod. I can’t for the life of me remember where I put it.”

He chuckled, “I believe you left it down in the kitchen.”

“Oh, that’s right! So silly of me. Well, aside from my iPod, I’m ready to go.”

He nodded and they both headed downstairs. She made a small detour for the kitchen to grab her iPod and then they went outside. As they exited the temple they were greeted by Kurama, Kuwabara, and Yuske.

Kurama gave a warm smile, “Good morning you two. I hope you slept well.”

Kiren nodded, “As well as one could before a tournament.”

He chuckled, “Yes, I suppose so. Well, this is everyone, shall we get going?”

Yuske sighed, “I don’t wanna. How are we getting there anyway? I don’t even know where it is.”

“Hn. You are as idiotic as ever detective. Most participants would have looked into the details before even entering. It’s in demon world this time. I believe it’s even being held in your territory. I’m shocked you didn’t hear anything about it from that monk of yours.”

Yuske glared at him, “Well excuse me for not being informed short stack. Everything’s been so quiet over there lately I told Hokushin not to bother me unless it was extremely urgent.”

Kurama smiled, “You never cease to amuse me Yuske.”

Kiren chuckled, “Yes Yuske, never a dull moment with you around.”

Yuske glared at the two of them, “Yeah yeah, chalk it up pipe girl.”

She looked at him confused, “Pipe girl?”

He smirked at her, “Yeah, pipe girl. With singing pipes like yours I just had to come up with a nick name.”

She blushed, “Oh great. Thanks a lot.”

He chuckled, “Anytime.”

Kuwabara yawned, “So is the toddler going to give us a portal or something to get there?”