Untitled Part 12

Yuske’s eyes hardened, “What do you mean ‘taken’?”

Hiei glared at him, “Just as it sounds you ignorant fool. Kiren’s been taken.”

Yukina stood up, “By whom?”

Hiei shook his head, “I’m not sure. He never did grace me with his name.”

Kurama looked Hiei in the eyes, “What happened?”

Hiei looked that other way, “After I finally had caught up with her, she was unconscious and being taken through a portal.”

Yuske gave Hiei a questioning look, “’Caught up with her’? What happened to make her run in the first place?”

Kurama shared Yuske’s look, “Yes Hiei, what did happen to make her run?”

He glared daggers at both of them, “That doesn’t matter right now you fools! We’re wasting time. We need to leave and find her immediately!”

Kuwabara scratched his head, “Why the hurry Hiei? I mean, I know we gotta get her back but I mean, we don’t even know where she is or anything.”

Kurama put his finger to his lips in his thinking mode and thought for a moment before turning to Hiei, “What has Kiren told you Hiei?”

Hiei closed his eyes, “It’s not my place to tell. I can only say that we need to find her quickly.”

Kurama nodded, deciding to interrogate Hiei later, “Alright then, how do we go about finding her then?”

He looked up at Kurama, “From what I could feel from the portal, I would say that it was a portal to Demon World. We’ll start there and I’ll try to find her with my Jagan once we get there.”

Kurama nodded and looked over at Yuske, “Yuske, do you still have the communication mirror to get a hold of Koenma?”

He nodded and dug in his pocket for the communicator. He brought it out and opened it, waiting for Koenma to answer.

“The almighty Koenma speaking.”

“Hey pacifier breath. We need a portal to Demon World pronto. Could you help us out?”

Koenma got an irritated look on his face, “How many times do I have to tell you not to call me such things you brat! Now, what do you need a portal for?”

Yuske got a worried look on his face, “Kiren’s been taken and we’re assuming that’s where she was taken to.”

“Taken? What the hell happened?”

Hiei took the mirror from Yuske, “No time to explain. Portal. Now.”

Koenma cringed away from the screen at the look on Hiei’s face.