Untitled Part 22

Yuske didn’t waste any time. As soon as Koto said begin he charged right at Colette full speed. Colette just smirked and raised her hands in front of her. Just before Yuske landed a hit, a ball of water formed around her. Yuske’s fist made contact with it and he flew back to the other side of the ring.

 Colette chuckled and raised her hands above her navy blue locked head. A wall of water rose around the ring and up towards the sky. Kiren squinted her eyes trying to see inside but had no luck.

She sighed, “Well this is depressing. I can’t see a thing.”

Kuwabara crossed his arms, “Me either. Guess we’ll just have to wait til the fights over.”

Kiren walked to the wall by the audience and sat down, “Might as well get comfortable.”

Yuske looked around the ring and chuckled, “If you wanted some privacy, all you had to do was ask.”

Colette glared at him, “Idiot! You don’t know how much trouble you’re in do you?”

She whipped her hands in front of her and threads of water came out from the wall and headed for Yuske. He jumped out of the way just in time to avoid them. He didn’t get time to rest though. Right as he landed more threads came out at him. It was basically a game of cat and mouse.

After a while of going back and forth like this, Yuske started to get really irritated. As he landed on the ring again he quickly sprinted towards Colette. This caught her off guard and Yuske landed a punch right into her jaw. She slid back a little and glared at him while wiping off the blood from her chin.

“You want to get up close and personal? Fine!”

Colette held her hand off to her side and a sword made out of water appeared. Just as it finished forming, she charged as Yuske with speed like Hiei’s. Yuske dodged to the side as she lunged her sword at him. His shirt got ripped in the process by little threads of water emitting from the sword.

Colette quickly turned on her heel and brought her sword around towards Yuske’s torso. Yuske back flipped to the other side of the ring smirking at her.

“When you say ‘up close and personal’, you really mean it don’t you? Although I’m not a fan of swords. Fists are the only thing for me.”

She scoffed at him, “All brawn and no brain.”

She disappeared from his sight in an instant. He looked around for her but couldn’t find her. He had a sudden surge of pain in his side. He looked over in that direction and saw Colette’s sword with blood on it. Instead of jumping out of the way from her next swing he used this opportunity to kick her in the stomach and send her flying into her wall of water.

Yuske’s kick knocked the wind out of her. She sat there dazed for a moment but Yuske didn’t give her a moment to rest. He was quickly on top of her kicking and punching her as quickly as he could. After a couple of minutes he gave one final kick that sent her through her wall of water. After she landed on the ground outside of the ring, the wall of water dispersed.