Untitled Part 8

Kiren’s voice got really shaky, “I-i-i-it’s n-n-not possible. Riku...you...you died...”

Raido smiled, “She did, I can assure you of that. See, when Shoske gave me this beautiful ring, he also gave me Riku’s body to experiment on. Of course I didn’t do use her right away. I wanted to save her for when I had perfected the use of this ring. I had hopes of meeting you again my sweet. I never did get to finish what I started all those years ago thanks to that old hag.”

Yuske growled, “You stupid piece of trash! You’re lucky I can’t move asshole! I’d totally beat your face off right now!!”

Raido chuckled, “Quite a mouth you have on you.”

He took a small knife out of his back pocket and walked over to Kiren. He placed the tip of the knife on her cheek, puncturing it a little.

He smirked over at Yuske, “I’d be careful what you say boy. I’m not afraid to mark this pretty little girl’s face. Although it would be such a drag if I did.”

Yuske glared at him.

Raido smiled, “That’s more like it. Now, my dear fire bird, how about you give me a good show and fight your sister? If you win, I will set you and your friends free. But if you lose, you will have to spill everything about Mazuki.”

Kiren didn’t answer. She couldn’t speak. She was still in shock from seeing Riku in front of her. Riku raised her hand above her head and energy encircled her hand forming into a small sword. She started advancing towards Kiren.

“Kiren! You gotta move!!!” screamed Yuske.

Riku kept advancing towards Kiren but she just couldn’t find it in her to move.

Yuske growled, “Dammit Kiren! Snap out of it!”

Riku raised her sword above her head and started to bring it down upon Kiren. Just before it reached her, Kiren managed to move just enough to barley dodge it. She looked over at Riku crying.

“Riku, what are you doing? Can’t you see you’re attacking your sister?”

Hiei growled, “Are you that much of an idiot? You yourself said that Riku died. What you see before you is just her body being controlled. It’s not really her.”

Kurama glanced over at Hiei, “I don’t think anything we say is going to get through to her. All we can do is try and get ourselves out of the mess we’re in.”

Yuske growled as well, “Right, and just how the hell do you suggest we do that genius?”

“Remember what Raido said before? He said his ability has its limits. Meaning he can only hold us for a certain amount of time.”

Raido smiled, “Yes, that is true. But you don’t know how long that is and by the looks of things, it won’t matter. It seems our girl here can’t fight back.”