Untitled Part 13

**Kiren’s POV**

I opened my eyes and I blinked a few times as I took in my surroundings. I was standing in a park from my old hometown with Riku.

‘Wasn’t I just with crazy man about to die?’

I thought about it for a moment and then it hit me; I had fallen unconscious.

‘Well, atleast I’m not feeling pain anymore. But where the hell am I? Why am I in this park?’

As I was looking around I noticed two little girls running into the park. Once I finally got a good look at them I gasped.

‘No way....but that’s....’

They didn’t have to get close to me for me to able to describe them. They looked like twins with matching hair color and eyes of silver. They were laughing and pushing each other around.

The shorter one of the two fell on the ground face first. The other bent down, “Kiren! Are you ok?”

I watched my younger self look up and smile, “Of course Riku! Come on let’s go before they get here!”

Riku nodded and they ran off into the forest.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched them go.

“Why......why am I in my past?”

Suddenly a voice popped in my head, “Yes, you were really adorable weren’t you?”

The cackling laugh gave it away and I cringed, “What the hell is going on Genji?!”

His laughing continued, “I wanted to try an experiment.”

I growled at him. What the hell could he possibly be thinking?

“What kind of experiment?”

I could hear the smirk in his voice, “If you die in your memory, do you die in real life?”

My eyes went wide and my feet took control after myself and my sister. As I was running after them my mind went wild.

‘What can he do with my memories? I’ve never heard of anything like this. Hiei and the others need to hurry up.’

After a while, I didn’t need to see them to know where they were going. This was the day where my other side first showed herself. As I got closer to the clearing that I knew we were in, I heard many howls and clanging of weapons.

I decided to hide myself in a tree to watch to see what Genji could possibly do in my memory. It seemed like forever before everything was finally over and Riku was checking on me after my blackout.