Untitled Part 17

Keiko smiled at her response, “Oh come now, you make it sound like we’re going to torture you.”

Kiren laughed, “No, of course not. You just seem so energetic today.”

Keiko grabbed her hand and drug her towards the door. Kiren looked behind her and waved at a stunned Hiei. She mouthed ‘sorry’ as Keiko basically threw her outside.

Keiko giggled and started down the stairs, “Come on Kiren! The rest of the girls are waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs!”

Kiren smiled and followed her down Genkai’s stairs of death. When they reached the bottom, Kiren was tackled by Botan.

“Kiren! I’ve missed you SO much!!!!!”

She laughed, “Hey there Botan. Nice to see you too.”

Shizuru took a drag of her never ending cigarette and smirked, “Hey there kid, how’s it going?”

Yukina stood next to Shizuru with a bright smile, “Good morning Kiren. It is a pleasure to see you again!”

Kiren tilted her head cutely at her, “You’re so adorable Yukina!”

Yukina blushed as Shizuru patted Kiren on the back, “Alright, let’s not keep the cab waiting!”

Everyone nodded and got in the cab to go into town. They drug Kiren to the first store that they came across. It was a dress shop; definitely not a store Kiren wanted to be in.

Keiko had a big smile on her face, “Come on Kiren! Pick out some you think you want!”

Kiren put her hands up, “I’m not big on dresses.”

Botan came up behind them with an armful of dresses, “Oh come on Kiren! You need some new outfits! And these will be gorgeous on you!”

She grabbed Kiren’s hand and pushed her into the dressing room, throwing the dresses at her.

‘I guess I should humor them.’

After an hour of trying on dresses she finally settled on a slim red one with black roses on it. She thought they were done with her but she was wrong. They took her to another store and threw pants and shirts at her. She chose a few pairs of blue jeans, a couple of plain tank tops, and a couple of other nicer looking ones hoping that that would satisfy the girls.

They exited the store and started down the sidewalk. Kiren looked over at Keiko, “We’re done now right? I don’t think I could stand to be in a changing room again.”

She chuckled, “Well, it’s about lunch time, let’s grab something to eat.”

Kiren sighed in relief as they searched for something to eat. After a bit of walking they decided on a ramen stand. Once they ordered, Kiren looked over at Keiko.