Untitled Part 21

It started off with a stare down. Taikichi’s tail kept swishing back and forth. He had a large smirk planted on his face.

“What’s the matter? Suddenly got cold feet girly?”

She yawned, “No. I was just going over all the ways I could obliterate you.”

He scowled at her, “You’re a bitch you know that?”

Kiren shrugged, “Tell me something that I don’t know.”

Koto sighed annoyingly, “Come on people! Enough chit chat and let’s see some blood!”

 Everyone in the crowd was screaming “Blood! Give us some blood!”

Taikichi’s face turned into a smile, “Well, you heard the lady and the fans, let’s get this party started!”

He rushed towards Kiren, drawing a small dagger. She moved slightly to the left and watched him fall flat on his face. She giggled as she kicked him in the stomach and watched him fly into the wall of the stadium.

She playfully yawned again, “Come on, you gotta give me more entertainment than that.”

She heard a growl come from the pile of debris as Taikichi got up and went back to the ring. He wiped blood from his chin. He charged at her again, swiping the blade at her. She toyed with him for a little bit, dodging just enough to keep him swinging.

After a few minutes she was bored and quickly went disappeared behind him and did a swift chop to his neck. A loud crack was heard and Taikichi dropped to the ground.

Koto ran over and checked for a pulse, “Well folks, looks like there’s no need for a ten count. There was no blood but it was quick and beautiful! Kiren gets the first win for team Urameshi!”

Kiren walked off the ring and stood with the gang. Yuske patted her on the back.

“Well that was definitely a quick round. Hope that’s the case for the rest of us.”

Kiren smiled, “I hope so too.”

Koto started screaming into the microphone, “Alright! Next fighters please step into the ring! Let’s hope for some blood this time around!”

A scrawny wolf demon stepped onto the ring, cracking his knuckles. Kuwabara stepped up onto the ring cracking his own knuckles.

“Alright, this bad boy is all mine!”

Hiei scoffed, “Don’t make a fool of yourself again.”

Kuwabara growled and turned to face him, “Shut it short stuff! You’re next on my list!”

Hiei smirked, “I’m so scared.”

Koto started talking before Kuwabara could make a retort, “Alright! Looks like we’ve got our fighters! Team Urameshi’s Kuwabara versus Team Kito’s Kurai! Begin!”