Untitled Part 23

Kiren was awoken to a large crash and the whole building shaking. She sat up quickly, followed with Hiei. Without a word to one another, they quickly got out of bed and started to exit the building; hoping to find the source. As they exited the room, they were joined by Kurama, Yuske, and Kuwabara.

As they exited the building they didn’t have to wait to find out which direction to go. There already was a crowd of demons running in the direction of the stadium. The team quickly followed the stream of people.

When they reached the stadium the gang just stood there in awe. Where the stadium used to stand, was now a pile of rubble.

Yuske was the first one to break the silence, “What the hell happened to the stadium?”

Kuwabara nodded, “The last time that a stadium looked slightly like this was when you and Toguro demolished the last one.”

“Actually, Sakyo fully demolished it. Yuske and Toguro just started it.” Kurama corrected.

Yuske chuckled, “You’ve got a point there fox. But now the question is, is what happened to this one?”

Kiren started walking towards the stadium, “Won’t know until we find out. Let’s go.”

Everyone followed until they got close enough to hear Koto going wild into her microphone.

“Wow people! That’s all I can say right now is wow! That last fight completely destroyed the whole stadium. And it only took a few seconds! It seems that Team Akuma will be making it to the finals! It looks like we’ll be taking a break while the stadium is repaired!”

Yuske scuffed, “Repaired? I think they need to just get a new one.”

Kurama nodded in agreement, “True. However, now I’m worried about the finals.”

A shiver ran up Kiren’s spine, “I agree with Kurama. If they could level the stadium, they must be a force to be reckoned with.”

Hiei stood next to Kiren, “Hn. They won’t stand a chance against us.”

Kurama gave him a grim look, “Don’t underestimate them Hiei.”

“The fox there has a point chief.”

The gang quickly turned around to see a very battered up Chu being held up by a very battered Jin, and even worse looking there was Touya and Rinku being barely carried by Shishi who looked like he was about to collapse.

A gasp left everybody’s throats as their favorite team walked up to them. Yuske ran over to Jin.

“What the hell happened? You guys look like you all got hit by busses.”

Jin gave a light chuckle, “Well, ye see, we were in that mess over there.”

Everyone followed Jin’s pointing towards the stadium. Chu laughed, “We got a bit creamed just as the fight started. I’d be careful if I were you. Finish your rounds as quickly as possible when you’re up against them.”