2.

•Hotch's POV•

Sirens wailed in the distance, lights flashed all around as they came closer. I didn't look up from her, not even for a brief second. I keep pressure on her wounds while keeping her close to me. This couldn't be happening. This can't be happening. She can't die. Not now.

Her skin was going cold and pale, her lips and fingertips were turning a faint blue. She's lost a lot of blood, the blood that was now soaking her and myself, dripping to the ground and forming a pool.

Police were scattered everywhere. The EMS crew rushes towards us with their equipment.

"S-shes been shot!" I yell, finally looking up.

"Please! She can't die!" I yell again as they come closer.

"How many times?" The one EMT asks.

They see the blood that's everywhere and immediately get to work.

"I- I don't know?! Twice I think?" I stutter, unable to process what's going on.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to back up."

At first it didn't register what they were saying then felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking back it was Morgan. Rossi stood next to him. They both looked scared and mortified of what's in-front of them.

"Hotch, C'mon let them do what they need to." Morgan says, his voice was shaken.

I look back down at her lifeless body. Gently setting her on the ground I slide back, making enough room for them to begin their procedures.

"No exit to either wounds. She's lost a lot of blood, if we don't load her up now she won't have a chance." The EMT says while grabbing things from one of the bags.

Those words played through my head.

She won't have a chance... She... won't have a chance...

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to come with us. We need all of her information, her name, birthdate, everything." The other EMT explains as they slide her on the backboard and put her on the cot.

Every word echoes through my head. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I just sat there watching as they rush her away towards the ambulance.

"Hotch, I can go for you." Morgan says.

I look down at the ground. Watching as the puddle of blood disperses across the cement, gradually growing bigger.

"Hotch?"

I snap back into reality. Looking around, JJ and Emily were sobbing. Reid was pacing around and biting his nails. Morgan was scared, I could tell just by the expression on his face that he was. Rossi had his gun out and by his side.

I look back down at the blood on the ground while slowly getting up. I look around, cancelling out the noises, looking at everything around me. Who the hell did this? Who the hell shot her?

"Hotch?" Morgan asks.

He puts his hand on my arm, snapping me back again.

"C'mon, we have to go." He motions me towards the ambulance.

As I climb in the back of the ambulance I sit near the doors. Morgan quickly shuts the doors and I watch as they scramble around doing everything they can to stabilize her. The EMT start asking all the questions. Her name, age, if she has any health problems, everything like that.

"W-Willow Hudson, she's 28, her birthday is February 14th 1992, she- I don't think she has any health problems, not that I know of."

I begin to answer any other questions they have as they race down the streets of Miami. Zoning in and out of focus, the only thing I could think about is wheather or not she was going to make it.

"Sir, do you have any idea what her blood type is?"

I snap my head up. She had the same as mine.

"AB negative." I respond.

They pull up to the emergency room doors. I immediately open the back doors and jump out, stepping back away as they rush to get her inside. Standing at the back of the ambulance, looking inside there was equipment, wrappers, gauze, needles, and blood everywhere.

Soon after we arrive a black SUV quickly pulls in. Almost immediately the team gets out.

"Someone call Garcia fill her in!" Rossi yells as they all rush inside.

Coming towards me he sees the back of the ambulance. We both stand there, unable to speak at the sight in front of us.

"How... the hell did this happen?" I say through my broken voice.

He stays quiet for a long time and just looks at the mess in front of us.

"I'm not sure. But we will catch the son of a bitch who did this." He finally says, his voice filled with anger

_