11.

•Willow's POV•

The team left about an hour ago to go to the hotel for the night. I wasn't exactly sure where Hotch went, he left shortly after the team did. I think he might have went with them.

So now it was just me in the room. I was able to get JJ and Emily to prop me up with a few pillows so I could function a little better. I had my laptop set up and was watching Netflix.

I just finished the three popsicles that JJ brought me before she left. I was starving but unfortunately not allowed to eat solid foods till atleast tomorrow evening if that. I wasn't exactly sure why but I didn't argue, it was the doctors orders.

The room was dark, just the light from the hallway shined through the blinds on the hallway window. It gave just enough light to see what was in the room without giving me a headache.

There's a knock on the door before it opens and Hotch comes in.

"I got you more ice chips, they don't have anymore popsicles you asked for though." He says softly.

I press the space key, pausing the episode. He comes over and hands me a cup of ice chips.

"Thanks. I thought you were going to the hotel?" I ask.

My voice was still faint and groggy from having the tube in, unfortunately it was going to be like this for a couple of weeks.

He doesn't answer instead he goes and sits on the couch.

"You'd think they'd have a TV in here." He points out.

"Yeah I know right. The girls and I were talking about that earlier today." I respond.

I watch as he pulls out a stack of papers and a few files.

"Are you staying here?" I ask then bite an ice chip making a crunching sound.

He looks up with his typical stern expression.

"I planned on it."

"Okie."

I eat another then set the cup down on the bedside table.

The room was quiet besides the occasional beeps of the monitors and when Hotch would flip or move a paper.

I press the space key and continue watching the episode. After a while I glance up at the clock it was getting pretty late. Though if I was home I'd be getting up for my morning run. I frown at the thought that I wouldn't doing that for a while.

"You should get some rest." He says.

I look over, he was looking through the papers and files that were now scattered all over the couch and end table.

"I'm not tired." I respond.

He stops and looks up with his stern expression.

"You need the rest, you did just wake up from a coma."

"Exactly I practically just woke up from an extreme nap so I'm not really tired." I look at him with a smirk.

"Willow, you need the rest so your body has time to heal properly."

I frown and look at him.