13.

•Willow's POV•

After signing the release papers Hotch and I walk out of the hospital. He takes me over to a bench that's near the entrance then takes my bags as I sit down.

"I'll go get the car." He says before heading towards the parking garage.

I look around. The sky was clear blue with a few small clouds scattered across. The sun was out and beating down on everything around. The air was hot, sticky, and humid. Within minutes I was sweating. I love Miami but absolutely hate how hot and humid it gets.

There wasn't anyone around. It was just me at the bench. After a few minutes a black sleek car pulls up. I tense up, not being able to see who was driving the car. The driver door opens and someone gets out. I relax when I realize it's Hotch, he closes the door and walks around towards me.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and he helps me stand up. We walk over to the black car, he opens the door and I slowly get in. As he shuts the door I slip my seatbelt on. The first thing I notice when I get in is the scent of the car. It had that new car smell. Everything in the car was new, modern, and sleek. The seats were black and fit perfectly against my body. He opens the driver door and gets in, almost immediately the car starts to smell like him.

Clipping his seatbelt on, he puts the car in gear then pulls away from the hospital.

For a while I look out the window, watching as the surroundings pass by.

"It's about a 14 hour drive from here to Quantico without any stops. Add a few hours for traffic and gas. " He says, breaking the silence.

I could feel him glance at me.

"Okay." I mumble.

I wasn't in the best of moods. My body aches, my head was pounding, I'm  hungry and tired and just want to go home.

"Can we grab something to eat?" I ask barley above a whisper. My voice still was very faint.

I could feel him glance at me again then back at the road.

"What do you want?" He asks as he pulls up to a stop light.

The streets were busy with traffic and people. I cannot deal with people right now. I just wanted to be left alone.

"I don't know, anywhere that's not busy." I mumble.

The light eventually turns green and he makes a right turn.

I take my phone from my pocket and send JJ and the girls a text.

Willow: We're on our way back. About a 16 hour drive. I'll let you know when we're in Quantico.

Almost instantly my phone buzzes.

JJ: Be safe!
Garcia: Don't do anything with bossman you'll regret if ya know what I mean;)

Willow: Ummmm. I don't plan on it Garcia.

I roll my eyes and set my phone on my lap. They've been on me about Hotch since the moment I joined the BAU.

"There's a diner about 30 minutes from here." He states.

"Okay."

I turn and look in the back seat for my bag but it's empty. I look up at him.

"Um? Where's my bag?"

He glances over at me then back at the road.

"In the trunk."