21.

•Aaron's POV•

It was Monday morning, I was sitting in my office working on the mountain of paperwork that sat on my desk. I had just began a new file when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opens and Morgan steps in.

"Hey Hotch."

I look up from the file I was writing in and see Morgan popping his head in.

"Morgan, what can I do for you?" I ask.

Just as I do Rossi comes in.

"Or the two of you?"

Rossi shuts the door behind him.

"So, you finally asked her?" He asks as him and Morgan walk closer to your desk.

I lean back and glare at the two. How did they know?

"Is that the only reason you two came in here?" I ask with a stern tone.

"C'mon Hotch you've been head over heels for that girl ever since she joined the BAU and you finally ask her out without saying anything." Morgan says as he glances over at Rossi.

"Who told you?" I question.

Neither one of them answer. I glare at the two before setting my pen down and closing the file in-front of me.

"Yes. I asked her out on a date." I sigh.

"Did you decide where you're taking her?" Rossi asks as Morgan takes a seat in-front of the desk.

"I don't know yet. I haven't done any of this since Beth and that's been almost two years, 4 since-" I immediately stop, not wanting to be reminded of what happened to Haley.

The both of them look at me.

"Why do you think we're here?" Rossi asks as he takes a seat in the other chair.

•Willow's POV•

I showed my ID to security then head towards elevator. I step on with a few other agents from the other departments.

"What floor?" A tall man who was closest to the buttons asks.

"6th."

He clicks the button and steps back into place.

"Hey aren't you that agent that got shot and fell into a coma like a month ago?" One of the female agents asks.

Immediately I could tell she didn't have any boundaries with other people's personal information.

"I-uh- yeah. That's me." I say, avoiding any eye contact with anyone in the elevator.

"Aw. I'm sorry that happened." She pitys while touching the side of my arm.

Silence fills the elevator as it begins to go up. Stopping at the third floor, the two females step off. It was now myself and two other agents. The elevator goes up to the 5th and one steps off as another steps on.

As soon as the doors open for the 6th floor I step off and immediately head towards Strauss's office. Getting a few 'welcome backs' as you walk down the hall.

Though I wasn't back.

The door was already open and she was sitting at her desk working on paperwork. I lightly knock on the door and she immediately looks up.

"Agent Hudson, good to see you're up and about." She says as she stands up behind her desk.

That's probably the first time you've heard her say anything remotely positive towards you.