30.

Willow's POV•

It's been about a week since we had our date. Since then we've talked on the phone just about every night for a few hours. Mostly talking about our day or anything that decided to pop up. I would either be cooking dinner, watching the news/tv or working in the attic while he'd work on paperwork or something to that effect at his office or at home.

It's now the beginning of October. Jack's 7th birthday is in a few days along with Halloween just around the corner.

I was in the middle of making myself another cup of coffee for the night when my phone rang.

I make my way into the living room and pick it up off the coffee table, glancing at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Aaron, what's up?" I greet as I make my way back into the kitchen.

"Hey, I uh-" He begins but briefly stops.

There was mumbling and commotion coming from the other end of the call.

"I hope I didn't wake you." He says.

I glance up at the clock above the doorway, it was nearing midnight.

"No you didn't, I was actually making myself another cup of coffee before heading upstairs," I explain as grab a mug from the cub board.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything's fine. We just got called in for a case in Texas." He explains as I go over to the counter and pour the fresh hot liquid into my mug.

"Jack's sitter is out of town and Jessica is with family down south. I hate to ask, but is there any chance you could watch him for a day or two?" He asks.

I nearly drop the coffee pot as I put it back. I hesitate for a moment as I think about the question.

"If not it's fine, I'll see if Will can-" He begins but I cut him off.

"No- it's fine. I can watch him for a few days or however long you need." I say with a smile as I put a scoop of sugar into the steaming liquid.

"Are you sure? I don't want to push it on you or anything like that. You don't have to, I just," He asks sounding unsure.

"No- it's fine. I don't have anything planned." I say as I pick up the mug and head into the living room.

"Are you sure?" He asks again more thoroughly.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Do I need to pick him up or?" I ask as I sit down on the couch and set my mug on a coaster. I put the phone on speaker and set it on the table before taking a sip of coffee.

"Well you can't drive yet so I'll drop him off before I go over to the BAU. Unless you want to come over and stay?" He asks.

"It's fine, he can stay over. He's been asking right?"

"Yeah."

I smile at his response.

"Okay, Do I need anything?" I ask as I set the mug back down and pick up the clipboard that has some of the information on the cartel.

"For?" He asks.

"I don't know Jack?" I say in an obvious tone.

"Oh. No, I'll pack everything he needs."

"Okay."

"I need to pack his bags and get him ready, I'll be over in about 15."

"Okay. I'll see you then."