15.

•Willow's POV•

We had been talking the past few hours while on our drive back to Quantico.

"Which reminds me, did you mention something about soccer to Jack?" He asks while glancing over at me.

I smile remembering Jack and I's little conversation we had from a few weeks ago.

"I mentioned I played in middle school, why?"

"He's been asking non stop about it. He wants to play on his schools team next season."

"Really?!" I ask excitedly with a bright smile.

"Yes really."

"You gonna let him do it?"

"I think so, if he's still interested next season. I have no idea what he would need though."

"I can take care of that." I ask while pulling my phone from my pocket.

I click on the Amazon icon and search up soccer gear until I find some that's appropriate for his age. He glances over at me and at my phone screen.

"What're you doing?" He asks, looking back at the road.

"Ordering some things for him." I respond with a smile.

"He's in second grade right?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay. I'll order him a few starter things." I say while adding a few things to my cart.

"You don't have to do that."

"I know, but I want to." I say excitedly.

"What if he's not interested anymore?"

I glance up at the road then at him.

"Well if he's not interested anymore I'll see if JJ wants it for Henry and if not I'll donate it to Jack's school. It's not a big deal."

He quietly sighs.

Just then my phone dings with a text message from JJ.

JJ: Hey chiki how's everything going?
Willow: Fine. I'll fill you in on it when we get back.
JJ: Ooooooh no. What happened?
Willow: I'll just tell you when we get back.
JJ: Nooo tell me now, you brought it up you have to tell me now.
Willow: Um no. You brought it up first and you asked?
JJ: Well now you have to tell me.

I roll my eyes and casually switch positions in my seat so he couldn't see my phone screen.

Willow: Everything's going fine, we're almost to Quantico. Um but we might have kissed a few hours ago.

She doesn't respond for a moment. Instead the 3 dot icon pops up and goes away a few times. All of a sudden I get a messages from the team group chat.

Garcia: OMG?! YOU KISSED BOSSMAN?!
Emily: How was it?
Morgan: Oooooo mamas get it😉
Garcia: Is he a good kisser? Who kissed who first?
Rossi: About time.
Garcia: TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

I read the messages in the group chat then slide back into JJ and I's messages.

Willow: They're with you aren't they?
JJ: Sorry😬
Willow: JJ it's 4 in the morning? What the hell are you guys doing up?
JJ: No reason.

I slide back into the group chat messages.

Willow: It's nothing.
Morgan: Mk mommas. Whatever you say.
Garcia: ^^
Rossi: ^^^
Emily: JJ just showed us the message so you can't deny it.
Willow: I'm not having this discussion with ANY of you right now. 🙄

My phone buzzes a few more times but instead of answering I turn it on silent and set it in the cup holder.

"How much longer?" I ask.

He glances at the clock then lifts his hand to see how much gas is in the tank.

"Maybe 2 hours." He responds.

"Okay."

I look up at him, through the darkness I could barley see his face.

"You're staring." He says before looking over at me.

"No I'm not." I respond with a smile.

"Yes you are, Reid looks at you the same way you're looking at me."

"That's because he likes me." I respond quietly before reaching for my earbuds.

I could feel his expression change along with his posture. I plug in my earbuds and put one in.

"That was me admitting I like you too." I whisper before putting the other one in.

_