31.

•Willow's POV•

I open my eyes to the softly lit room and look around. Immediately notice Jack closely by my side and couldn't help but smile at the sight of him asleep so soundly.

I lay in bed for a few minutes before carefully getting out. Making sure not to make too much sound as I make my way over to my dresser. I grab an orangish/brownish sweater from my drawer and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees. I grab a nude bra and a pair of black underwear. After grabbing my clothes I quietly grab my phone off the nightstand and head into the master bathroom.

I close and lock the door before setting my clothes and phone on the sink top. I turn the shower water on and wait for it to warm up. As I strip down and out of my clothes I look in the mirror and notice the bruising where the two bullets hit. It was definitely noticeable but it was healing. I quickly pull my hair out of the bun it was in and allow it to fall across my shoulders.

After testing the water with my hand, I step into the shower. Immediately sighing as the warm water hits my back before gliding across my body in a smooth motion. Tilting my head back I let the water soak my hair then glide down the front of my face.

After a few moments of relaxing, I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner before washing my body. Once I'm finish I turn the water off and grab a fresh towel off the shelf. I pat my face dry before wrapping the towel around my body and stepping out onto the cool tiles.

The hot steam from the shower fills and flows around the room, making the mirror foggy. I grab a smaller towel from the shelf and wrap my hair up. When I'm done I go back over to the sink and wipe the fog from the mirror.

After drying off, I get dressed and toss my dirty clothes in the hamper. I go over to the sink and let my hair down from the towel. I quickly hang up the towels before combing through my hair. I decided I'd just put my hair back into a French braid to keep it out of my face. After braiding my hair I quickly apply mascara, a light nude eye shadow, then a tinted red chapstick.

When I'm done I grab my phone and the hamper and head into the hallway. I set it down by my door before quietly heading into the bedroom. I wasn't expecting Jack to be awake since it was nearing 7 but he was. He was covered up with the comforter and playing with his brown stuffed bunny's ears.

"Goodmorning." I say with a soft smile.

"Did you sleep okay?"

He looks up at me with his big brown eyes.

"Yeah." He mumbles with his small voice.

I go over and sit on my side of the bed. I gently pull back some of the blanket so I could see his face.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

He doesn't answer for a moment but then nods.

"Okay, well let's head downstairs and we'll see what I have. Does that sound like a plan?" I ask with a soft smile.

He nods then sits up, his hair messy from sleeping. After he climbs out of bed the two of us head into the hallway. I grab the hamper before the two of us head downstairs.

Once we're downstairs he follows me as I set the hamper down near the laundry room that's near the back door.

"Alright Jackster, what sounds good to you?" I ask as I go over to him.

He gives the same blank look as he gave upstairs.

"How does some strawberries sound?" I ask, knowing he loves strawberries.