| About Her |

Name | Tori Nagasawa

Birthday | May 2

Zodiac Sign | Taurus

Starting Age | 15

Height | 5'6

Hair Color | Blonde

Eye Color | Dark Blue

Blood Type | B

Likes | Strawberries, Hot Chocolate, Early Morning Walks, Sunrises, Sunsets, Working Out, Leggings, Bird Watching

Dislikes | Overworking, Loose Hair, Her Mother, Endeavor, Being Useless, Being Compared To Her Mother, Mineta

Personality
Tori doesn't talk much to people she's unfamiliar with and because of this she's often seen as shy or cold. However, that's far from the truth. She isn't cold; Tori's just that way to those who she just met and she doesn't like. She's not usually shy either, she just doesn't find most people interesting enough to talk to. With those she trusts, she shows her true personality, which is a smart mouthed, honest, and confident girl on the positive side and impulsive, stubborn, and hotheaded on the negative side. She's very loyal to those she's closest with. She's also thoughtful (to the point of being an over thinker), responsible, and caring like the mom friend of the group.

Quirk | Canary
Tori can do anything that a canary can. Her Quirk allows her to let off a powerful, ear splitting screech for a maximum of 2 minutes. After using it she must wait however long she used it before using it again. (Ex: if she uses it for 16 seconds, she must wait 16 seconds) If she uses it again before waiting the proper amount of time, the time adds on. If she overuses this quirk, she will cough up blood and lose her voice for a while. In addition to her screech, she has enhanced speed, strength, agility, and durability and wings that can tuck into her back. Although she's been taught to keep her wings tucked in, they must come out for at least an hour each day if they are going to be of use to her. If not, she'll get horrible back pains. With her wings out, she can fly and even control the air currents with them for a brief amount of time.

Equipment | Staff
This is the only fighting accessory she has. It's a metal staff that can transform into an electric mace and axe.

Stats
Power: 3/5                         C
Speed: 4/5                          B
Technique: 5/5                 A
Intelligence: 4/5              B
Cooperativeness: 4/5    B