| 4 |

Above is Tori's hero costume

Above is Tori's hero costume. She wears everything but the helmet and she doesn't carry a gun.

__________

The next day goes by a lot slower than the previous did. Probably because we actually have classes to go to. A few of the girls tried to approach me before school starts, but I think my cold demeanor from yesterday discouraged them to try.

Well, all but one. Imari, the cheetah girl, was the only one to talk to me before class started. Our conversation wasn't about anything important and it lasted less than 5 minutes before she went back to the others, but it was something at least.

Anyways, classes were boring, but lunch was amazing! It felt like I was at a restaurant instead of a school. Soon enough, the afternoon came and it was time for hero basic training.

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" A bold, loud voice announces. I barely turn my head already knowing who it is. Only one person enters the room like that.

It's All Might.

The majority of the class gasps in awe. So the rumors were true. He actually is a UA teacher. I keep my eyes focused to the front of the classroom with a bored expression as All Might continues to dramatically walk to the center. In all honesty, I'm sort of indifferent about All Might. I of course respect his power as the number one pro hero, but I definitely prefer other female heroes over him.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as Hero-ing 101," All Might states. "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

He pulls out a card that says BATTLE and shows it to us. I smirk. Fight training! I've been looking forward to this.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!" All Might continues as 4 spaces in the wall open up to reveal 22 cases of what I realize are our costumes. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

Everyone cheers once they understand what's happening and I myself can't hold back a small smile. I can't wait to try on my outfit. My mother had little input on it and let me decide on the majority of things for once. The final product looked great when Mother had one of her assistants draw it on paper.

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might instructs.

Changing into my costume feels good. It's yellow and white and made out of stretchy fabric. There's an opening in the back so that I won't have to stretch and rip the fabric when revealing my wings. Even the shoes are comfortable. It was supposed to come with a helmet too, but I didn't like that idea so my mom shrugged it off. For now. My costume also includes a belt, which I hope will hold a future support item. After I zip up my top, I admire myself in the mirror for a bit.