| 6 |

School is hectic when I arrive in the morning. There are dozens of press outside the entrance gates blocking students from getting inside. Why? I don't know, and I honestly don't care to find out. I push through the majority of them, but one of them stands in my path determined to get a statement from me.

"Hey you! You look familiar! You're the Air Slayer's daughter right? How is it being taught by All Might?" The brunette woman pushes a mic straight into my face and I back up into another news reporter who asks another version of the same question, but centering around Ms. Mashimo.

So it's seems like they're trying to acquire gossip about the two new teachers. One a popular phenomenon and the other a complete mystery. It makes sense, but that doesn't make it less annoying. I groan.

I'm still upset over what happened yesterday with me and Shoto and my back is hurting, so I'm in no mood to answer questions. As I shoulder my way past the news woman, I give a plain answer and say, "He's like what you'd expect, strong, confident, and gives us good advice."

With that I make my leave. I feel like the insistent woman might try to follow me inside, but luckily I spot Mr. Aizawa trudging lazily to confront the news reporters with an irritated look.

When I get to the classroom, everyone is buzzing about being interviewed by the media outside. I silently take my seat beside Shoto. I take a quick glance at him only to see he's avoiding all eye contact with me. The cold persona he usually has up for others is now being used on me. It hurts.

A few minutes later, the bell rings and Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Mashimo appear. The male starts to speak, but I focus my attention on my own thoughts once I realize it's just about yesterday's training.

I've gotta find a way to talk to Shoto again. I apologized by text yesterday, but maybe I need to do it in person today? I wonder if he'll even hear me out. What are you talking about, of course he will Tori! He can't stay mad at me forever. Right?

"Let's get down to business." I'm alert again once Mr. Aizawa says that. "Our first task will decide you future."

Another Quirk test?

"You all need to pick a class representative."

And just like that, chaos ensues. Almost everyone starts volunteering themselves as class representative. I, on the other hand, stay quiet and watch. The majority of the people speaking won't take the job seriously. There are only two students here who would: Yaoyorozu and Iida. I put my head down and look to the side where Yaoyorozu is thoughtfully.

I'll vote for her since I've talked to her. She seems like a good enough choice anyways. Plus she's pretty and I like her.

Presumably feeling my gaze on her, Yaoyorozu turns to me and smiles slightly. I can feel myself blush as I nod towards her and turn away.

"Silence, everyone, please!" A loud booming voice says. We all turn to see Iida standing in the middle of one of the rows, confidently and determined as always.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" Iida states, raising his hand shakily.