Author

© 2012 Kiara Mais, All Rights Reserved

So, I know that reading a brand new book can be frustrating on wattpad. Believe me, I've lived the frustration so I know how it feels. This book isn't brand new. I've published it here before and I've completed it. But after re-reading it, I found that I've grown as a writer since first starting it. I loved the idea I created for this book. It is 100% original and the characters still live in my heart. So instead of panning it, I decided to rewrite it.

Because it's already completed, I plan to edit at least 2-3 chapters per day until I'm finished with editing. Every edited chapter will be clearly marked. To truly get the best of this book, I ask that you only read the edited chapters. I may tweak some things that may not correspond with later unedited chapters though I plan to keep the whole of the story the same.

I welcome ALL comments on my book; whether they are good or bad. The good ones give me fuzzy feelings and the bad ones help me improve. So both are appreciated.

I'm a stickler for grammar so if you find an error, please feel free to point it out so I can fix it. I know that bad grammar can greatly reduce the desire to continue a story.

Have faith in the story. It is not your typical girl gets rejected by alpha and comes back better and stronger than ever. This story does not have a love at first sight, instantly pregnant, teenager plot. There are real emotions that must overcome some significant obstacles. Just when you think something is starting to settle down I will throw in another twist. Because life is rarely boring and free of drama...why would my book be?