chapter 1

avi

well another day at school, what horrible shit can i expect now. i walk over to my locker at the end of the hall, humming a little tune under my breath. i place some of my book inside and take out my english book, just as i was about to put it inside my bag, my bag gets snatched out of my hand and thrown across the hall.

"go fetch, faggot" he laughs, making everyone around me eventually laugh with him, i fight back my tears and slam my locker shut, i drag myself through the crowd of laughter. mocking my every minute of existance. i pick up my bag and put my book inside and walk away from the crowd. i used to run to the toilets a cry, but i have gotten used to all this negativity, no one will accept me for who i am. so why bother trying.

i walked into class and sat in my usual seat, at the back, in the corner, the only bad thing about sitting back here is that the popular kids sit back here too but i sit in the more isolated corner, so it would be easier for them to be mean to me and the teachers wouldnt even know, in fact, even the teachers hate me, some of them are against gay but they dont want to say anything because they dont want to lose their jobs. i just want to talk to someone who understands my pain, or at least someone i can talk to.

"alright class, before we start todays lesson, i have an annoncement to make." i wasnt interested in what he had to say so i just took out my notebook and started doodling random things on it.

"avi" i heards some huffs in the background, and people kissing their teeth. i looked up at the teacher, waiting for him to say something. or did imiss something he was saying, am i in trouble. "you can take the liberty of making the new student feel welcome tomorrow and the weeks to come."

new student?

"ermm, sir, i dont want..."

"well maybe you should have listened when i was talking and not doing your own little thing" i sighed and sat back in my seat. "stay back after lesson" he added, which made everything worse, another awkward conversation. i hate talking to people, i was never good at socializing and never tried. god knows how i will handle tomorrow.

.

at the end of the lesson when everyone i stayed in my seat and waited for sir to say something,

"okay avi, he student will be joining us tomorrow and you will meet him at the front gate. he will spot you because..." he rummaged on his desk until he found a badge. "you will be wearing this, you're timetable will be adjusted as much as we can so you two are in the same class for most of your lessons, so you dont have to bother finding each other at lunch or break, but not all the time. so please keep in mind that you have to know his timetable," the teacher just kept going and going, isnt his enough info, im literally staring blankly at him.

"any questions."

"..can i please.. not.. do this?"

"no, too late for that. anythng else." i shook my head. "good, you can go now."

i walked out of the class letting out a huge sigh of relief. i felt a hand drag me across the hall, i look towards he person holding me, it was kirstie, one of the popular kids, this couldnt possibly go well. once we were out of sight from other people, she pushed me against the wall.

"hi sean!"

"avi" i blurted out,

"whatever, i heard the new kid is hot and he really is, so i need you to hang out with me and pretend to be super close with me and make me look good in front of him, in return i will get james and his friends of your back."

"...n-no, i-i can do that" i tried to leave but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"think about it, this is as good as it gets, because if you dont, expect it to go downhill."

"im sorry." she pushed me painfully before storming off. oh no. what did i just do, i need to leave. i got my bag which i hadnt realized was on the floor and quickly walked through the crowdy hall and through the gates, i could feel my anxiety levels rising. i need to be alone. i could have just said yes and my trouble wouldve been over, why would i say no! im such an idiot. now my life is going to be 10x worse, it felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. i felt very weak and my head was spinning. where am i going?

i heard the sound of a car beeping its horn, was i on the road, everything was a blurry image, my breathing was very unstable, i fell to the ground and blacked out.

.

.

.

ewwww, i hate the word faggot, i dont mean it. its just for the story.

okay new fanfiction, try and guess the ship! :)

i dont know what else to say, hope you enjoy.

boop