Chapter One

Third Person's POV

"Y/N! Hurry up! I need to go back to the dorm." Mina irritatedly rolled her eyes as she took a step down on the staircase of their home in Busan, South Korea.

Mina and Y/N just had their first day in their own new home after they got back from their secret marriage two days ago in Canada and Mina is about to go back to work as of today.

Mina heard a loud footstep from upstairs but she didn't bother to look who it was. Later on, she heard her wife's adorable voice.

"Wait up, babe. Darn, I'm still sleepy." Y/N caresses her eyes like a cute four-year old kid using her hands as she walked down the staircase and sit on the couch next to her wife. "Can we just tell Mr. JYP to extend our vacation? You're still tired from the flight, babe." Y/N yawned and put her arm on her wife's shoulder.

Mina, who is fixing her luggage, gave a stern glare to her wife. Y/N gulped and immediately pulled away her arm.

"We can't do that. He gave us a month to prepared for the wedding and a week for the wedding. That's too much, Y/N and besides, we will have our comeback at the end of the month. We have to practice everyday." Mina softly replied while continuing doing her clothes.

Y/N stared at her wife and pouted. "I'm going to miss you, Mina." She sulked.

Mina sighed. The marriage of the two is one of the biggest secrets of their company. After the three-year no relationship contract is done, Mina and Y/N talked to the JYP Entertainment's CEO, Jin Young Park, to ask for his permission about the said marriage after the parents of both parties gave them their blessings.

JYP is a close friend of Y/N's father, maybe that's one of the reason why he agreed.

JYP agreed to it as long as the public will have no knowledge about it until TWICE's contract is done. As long as TWICE fans don't have any clue about it and Mina, as well as Y/N, has a great amount of self-control to stop themselves from telling the others.

It's also been decided that Mina will continue to live with her members in their dorm while Y/N will be staying at their new house in Busan. They have to be careful so no one will notice that Mina has something hidden that no one should know.

Y/N will continue her work as a photographer in the sister company of Korea's number one fashion magazine company which happened to be owned by Y/N's mother in South Korea, but it is currently handling by Director Nam.

Y/N wants her life to be private as much as her parents want her to be. She doesn't want anyone to know that she is the richest man in the Asia and the owner of the number one fashion magazine company in South Korea's daughter.

As for her physical attribute, Y/N's looks can make anyone drool over her. Y/N is known as one of the most beautiful women in her university in Italy. In fact, men or women, named it. Y/N can make everyone fall in love with her in an instant. She's not a witch nor a magician. It's her sex appeal, drop-dead-gorgeous goddess face and a body that every woman dreamed of.

Y/N also has a condition called Hermaphroditism: which is having both private parts of a man and a woman. Y/N also has a normal size of a breast. Not flat but not big either.

Mina and Y/N known each other from the day Mina was still a fresh trainee of JYP Entertainment up until now (obviously). Mina was having her first photo shoot for a certain fashion magazine where Y/N was a student-trainee as a photographer. Y/N, together with her adviser, took the job from JYP and handled it smoothly.

That was the first day Y/N's heart was able to beat faster than its normal beat again after a year of being in a deep and harsh past.

Since that day, Y/N did her best to get Mina's name and get to know her more.