↳ chapter 6

When Midoriya gave up his position, I anticipated Iida being a strict class president. Iida was stiffly motioning his arms, telling us to queue up in two straight lines so that when we entered, there would be no hassle. I didn't think Iida noticed yet, but when I saw the buses on the second floor, they weren't the normal 4 people per row kind of bus. Nevertheless, I followed Iida, because, well, he was the class president. When the president tells you to do stupid things, you do it because they have a higher authority than you. Or something like that.

I stood next to Todoroki, who looked like he could care less right now. I mean, why would he even care? I wasn't someone significant, but more of someone who challenged him for no reason. I began humming 'Jet Lag' by Simple Plan and Kodak since he wasn't paying attention to me. I was nothing more than an attention-seeking girl to him. So why did it matter?

"Stop that, " Todoroki's voice cut the air like a butter knife.

I raised my eyebrow. He wanted me to stop humming? I stroked my chin, pretending to be in deep thought.

"I don't think I will, " I replied with a cheeky grin on my face.

Then, something unexpected happened. Todoroki chuckled in amusement. Yes, that wannabe Elsa chuckled. I seized the attempt.

"What? Todoroki? Chuckling? I must be dreaming, " I fake gasped.

"Don't get used to it, "

Sometimes, I forget he wasn't just 'Endeavour's kid' or 'Someone with Daddy Issues'. Sometimes I forget he's also a real person. A living, breathing person capable of emotions. So when I saw Todoroki's lips twist into a lopsided grin of some sort, I beamed back.

Because he is human too.

When we finally arrived at our destination, we all marveled at the ginormous dome. All of us couldn't contain our excitement. Being in U.A. certainly was different from Junior High. Especially being in the Hero course.

  We all hopped off the bus, eager to get a better view of the futuristic dome in front of us. I jumped off the bus. I was literally a ball of excitement, ready to burst at any moment. Aizawa-Sensei led us inside the dome, where we all gaped at the sight.

"It looks like USJ, Universal Studios Japan!" I squeaked.

"Hello, I am Thirteen and welcome to Unforeseen Stimulation Joint!" he welcomed.

It really was USJ!

  Thirteen started a speech about how our lesson for that day would be learning how to wield our quirks properly so that we could use in carefully, for the sake of human life. Suddenly, midway Thirteen's speech, I spotted some sort of dark purple circles. Gasping in surprise, I tugged at Todoroki's sleeve, pointing at the portals. I was shocked. What we're they? They were most certainly portals. Were they school faculty? Most certainly not. I checked all the schools before deciding on U.A., and while the teachers in our school we're pro-heroes, there were no faculty with warp quirks. Were they villains? It was highly likely. Todoroki looked at what I was pointing at, and I whispered to him in a soft voice.

Villains.

  With that one word, he stiffened, pushing me back with his left arm, alerting Thirteen of the dark purple portals. While some of our classmates thought the simulation had just started, the teachers, Todoroki, and I knew better.

"Stay back, they're villains!" Aizawa-Sensei warned us, putting his goggles over his eyes.

  In just a second, our excitement had turned into fear. Some of us stayed strong, some of us let their fear show, but deep down, we were all scared. A dark purple figure with yellow owlish eyes looked down on us. And in mere seconds, havoc arose.

  Aizawa-Sensei went to fight off the villain in the central area, while Thirteen made us huddle together. The dark purple figure, Kurogiri, identified themselves.

  The League of Villains.

  He explained that their motive was to kill All Might. I gasped. This wasn't the time to joke around, it was a real situation. I gathered the last bits of confidence in myself and stuck them together. I looked up with determined eyes. We were class 1-A, from the Hero course, and we could do anything.

  No, we couldn't just do anything. We could get through this situation together. Well, that was until Bakugo and Kirishima yelled out battle cried and launched themselves at Kurogiri. I facepalmed. Suddenly, the dark purple spread around our class, engulfing us. Now, I was scared. I thought to myself. If his quirk was warp, and mine was teleportation, I could probably safely get everyone out of the situation if I could save them. If not, I could teleport out and get the teachers' attention. However, before I knew it, I was falling into the Ruins Zone. I immediately teleported out of there, to Thirteen.

"I'm going to go get help from the teachers, " I alerted him.

  He nodded in response. Kurogiri, upon hearing that, his owlish yellow eyes widened. He tried to warp me somewhere else, but I teleported before he could do anything. The bad thing about my quirk was that I could only teleport if I put my full attention in it, and my energy was quickly depleting. When I reached the school, I teleported outside the staff room, slamming open the door.

"USJ is under attack by villains!" I screamed. The teachers in the room acted quickly, gathering everyone to USJ. Meanwhile, I teleported back to see how the class was faring against the villains. When I teleported back, my eyes widened. A large, black, creature with an exposed brain and a bird-like head was crushing Aizawa-Sensei. Thirteen had practically lost half of his body. This was pure chaos.

"The teachers are on the way, " I alerted the nearest person to me, which happened to be Iida. Seeing Aizawa-Sensei in this state, cause my fear to be let out of its cage. I trembled, realizing the gravity of the situation. At that moment, I felt helpless. I collapsed to my knees, and my cheeks felt wet.

  Uraraka and Iida were fighting Kurogiri, Aizawa-Sensei was fighting, no, losing, to the monster, and my classmates were scattered throughout USJ. What was I doing? Crying.

  A floating Kurogiri immediately warped out of the situation, informing what I assumed was their ringleader of the teachers who were on their way. I kneeled there, frozen in fear. The blue-haired boy's muttering made it even scarier than it already was. Suddenly, he reached out to Asui's face. I had to do something. I teleported in front of her, shielding her.

  And then a ball of light came. All Might.