↳ chapter 41

The day was finally here. After the short amount of time we were given for training, the day had come in a snap of the fingers. 1-A streamed out of the bus, looking at our surroundings in awe. We were going against people a year older than us! How exciting, yet terrifying. Another thing that was horrifying, was some random guy from Shiketsu coming up to us, interrupting us, and smashing is head into the pavement in apology. I nearly fainted at the guy's passion. Aizawa-sensei warned us about Yoarashi Inasa, for he got into to U.A. by recommendations, yet turned it down. This guy was mental.

  At the same time, Aizawa-sensei's girlfriend popped up behind him. Her name was 'Ms. Joke', and the only thing funny about her was her nickname. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that I didn't like her, I just didn't like her name. Then, one student who literally looked like a Walmart Izuku, came up to us and started obsessing over us.

"Woah, I saw you on TV!" he said, holding Izuku's hands in his. I stepped in front of him, shielding Izuku.

"Dude, don't touch him like that. He already has a girlfriend, " I joked. Izuku immediately panicked, denying that fact.

"Bitch you already have Ochaco, don't be greedy, " I smirked.

  The guy who introduced himself as Shindo immediately started taking interest in me. And flirting with me. Like bitch wtf, my heart only belongs to one person, and that's the potato chips stored under my bed that I saved for emergencies. I could practically feel Shoto's glare on the Ketsubutsu student. I smiled to myself. Of course he was, he was super overprotective for some reason.

"Anyways, see you later, " he said, winking at me. I had a bad feeling about him.

  Shoto came up behind me and put an arm around me, as I glared at the retreating figure of the discount Izuku. Wait, shit. Shoto's arm was around me. I melted into a puddle, my cheeks flaring at the contact between my neck and his arm. Alright Sakura, calm down. He's linked you down before. That only made my cheeks redder at the thought. J buried my face in my hands, following Aizawa-sensei to the exam place.

  This was going to be a long day.

  Ketsubutsu fired all their balls at us, which we immediately countered. When I say we, I meant I. I opened a portal in front of our whole class. All the balls flew through, and out of the other portal that had opened on top of the entire Ketsubutsu year. Some of them managed to dodge, but the majority of the balls hit them. I winced. What had I done? I had just passed, yeah, but now I had left my school defenseless.

"And the first person to pass is Yumé Sakura from U.A. High, taking out... What? A single person taking out 110 people?"

  I flinched. I didn't want to leave my school to be defenseless against the other school, but I knew that they would be able to manage just fine, especially with Izuku's planning and Tenya's leadership. Yes, I had faith in my school. I waved goodbye at them, teleporting to the safe room for people who had passed.

  I sat on the couch. That was way easier than I had expected. I just hoped that my class would be able to manage against the second-year students. They were a strong and resilient bunch. I was sure that they would be fine. My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by Yoarashi, who walked in with an overconfident smirk. I raised an eyebrow. He reminded me of Shoto before Izuku made him soft. People started streaming in, but none of them from my school. I started getting worried, biting my nails on the sofa. Then, Shoto walked in. I got off the sofa to greet the boy.

"Shoto! You're here. Where are the others?" I asked.

"I don't know, I separated from them at the start, remember?" he replied.

I started perspiring. If it took Shoto, one of the people with the strongest quirks in our class, this long to even get through, how long would it take the others? What if they didn't even make it to the next exam? I don't know what I would do if that was the case.

"Only 30 slots left, "

I bit down on my nails yet again. Oh my lord. As if God had finally taken mercy on me, Izuku and Ochaco came in, the others streaming in behind them. I nearly cried tears of joy as I hugged them all. They all seemed surprised by the sudden action.

"Oh my ffff- I thought you all died or something!" I exclaimed.

"What, you thought we wouldn't pass? You have too little faith in us, " Izuku smiled back, patting my back as I hugged all of them.

My heart warmed at those words. I did have faith in them, it just that I was worried. What if they got injured? We were facing off against bloody second year's. How could I not be worried? I literally bitch slapped Izuku, making him hold his face in pain.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For making me worry, dumbass. Don't do that ever again, "

Izuku pouted at my actions, the red hand mark on his cheek a dark shade of red. Ochaco put her hand on his cheek, asking if he was okay. I smirked at Ochaco showing concern for Izuku, secretly whipping out my phone to snap a photo of it. Izuku blushed a deep red, making it practically impossible to tell apart the slap mark from the blush across his face. I was so going to blackmail Ochaco after this.

At this moment, the announcer briefed us on our rescue mission, the room opening up, leaving us to try and save everyone. This was like the rescue missions that we had. I smirked. We've had experience with villains, and I have literally been kidnapped before and had to use my wit to get me out of the situation ( even though I admit that the idea was as dumb as Kaminari after he used his quiem).

We would be just fine.