↳ chapter 46

Izuku sighed in relief as Shoto ate his words. Honestly, he had no idea what he was talking about. He was just quoting Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse. One of his favourite animated movies. He was a big hero movie fan, even in the world with actual heroes in it. Shoto's head snapped up.

"Okay, I'll confess, "

Izuku mentally cheered, keeping his cool external demeanour. Thank God it worked. He just said something that sounded smart. Together, they worked to find the best way for Shoto to confess to Sakura. Izuku was already absolutely positive that Sakura would say yes, yet they worked tirelessly to make it perfect. They also needed a good spot for Izuku to hide and take photos for their wedding. Of course, he hadn't told that to Shoto, but he would thank him later.

"Okay, so you leave a love letter for her anonymously. Tell her to meet you in the park. And then confess, " Izuku grinned, revising the plan on his paper.

"How do I confess? I do just say I like her?"

"No, no. You have to be all romantic and stuff. You have to state all her good points, and then be like, 'Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?'. And then, she'll say yes and you guys will live happily ever after..." Izuku sighed dreamily.

Yaoyorozu, who had overheard everything while making her tea, facepalmed at Izuku's childishness. She had a feeling that Izuku had gotten all his information from romantic comedies. If Izuku was leading this, they would all be screwed. Sakura would see Shoto differently, and blame all her friends for playing with her feelings, and do something idiotic like kiss Hitoshi out of anger. That would be traumatic for Shoto, and instead of a romance movie, it would turn into a straight-up tragedy. Meanwhile, Shoto was nodding, taking down Izuku's exact words with faith in him. Yaoyorozu had to do something. She walked over with her tea, sitting down on the sofa next to Shoto.

"I couldn't help but overhear you guys, sorry about that, " she apologized first and foremost. Shoto's face heated up, Izuku looked at him sheepishly, and Yaoyorozu remained calm.

"But Izuku, if you make him confess like that, she will turn him down, " Yaoyorozu said simply, making Shoto's and Izuku's face go white.

"Now, let me show you how to get a girl to fall for you, " Yaoyorozu smirked.

Sakura and Hitoshi were in Hitoshi's room, arguing about whether she should confess. Sakura's indecisiveness was making Hitoshi lose his last 2 brain cells. At some point, Hitoshi grabbed her shoulders and screamed at her.

"Are you going to confess or not?" he screeched.

"Bro, chill. I'm not confessing, "

At that moment, Hitoshi practically fainted. All that arguing for nothing. They had spent practically the whole day arguing, which meant that they had practically no time to watch a movie. He sighed. Sometimes he questioned Sakura's nonexistent sanity. Since they didn't have the time for a movie, he was going to introduce her to something else.

"Well, have you ever heard of anime?"

It was enough to get Sakura curious. She had heard others talk about manga and anime in class, but she had never actually watched it before. She sent a questioning look at Hitoshi, which caused him to send her a smirk. Oh boy, she was in for a ride.

••

I looked down at the clock on my phone, my eyes widening at the timing. It was already dinnertime, yet her eyes were glued to the screen, watching FMAB. She looked between the screen and her phone, before exercising her self control and heading back to the dorm. On her way back, she kept wondering about Hitoshi's words. Confess to him? She chortled. Never. I walked back into the dorm, heading straight for the kitchen. I saw Yaoyorozu sitting on the couch with Shoto, and I was hit with a pang of jealousy. They noticed me, waving at me to greet me. I forced a smile at both of them, waving back and heading to the kitchen. I sighed, pulling out the cup noodles from under the sink. I had no more energy to cook anything else. I was so distracted by the thoughts in my mind, that I didn't even notice Shoto enter the kitchen behind me.

"You know that cup noodles are unhealthy, right?" he narrowed his eyes at me. I sighed in response.

"I don't care right now. All I know is that I'm hella hungry and too tired to make actual food," I said, tearing open the covering on the cup noodles.

  As I boiled the water for my noodles, Shoto snagged the cup, throwing it in the bin. I turned around, looking at the empty spot where my cup noodles once lay. I narrowed my eyes to Canada, who was the only one standing in the kitchen. He turned his head so that he wasn't looking me in the eye, whistling softly.

"Where are my cup noodles?" I barked. 

"I have no clue what you're talking about," he smirked.

"Oh my god... You did not,"

"But what if I did?" a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

  I sighed. Someone corrupted my pure and sweet peppermint boy. He actually had the nerve to throw away my cup noodles. All that unhealthy garbage excuse of food... thrown away, down the trash can. I resisted the urge to scream in anguish.

"What am I going to eat now?" I groaned.

"I mean," he gestured to himself.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done to Shoto?" I glared, reaching for the kitchen knife and pointed it at him.

  He held up his hands in surrender, sighing.

"Alright, Momo told me to act like this. She told me that it was the key to a girl's heart or something," he explained, feeling embarrassed.

"Aww, Shoto, you don't have to act like someone you aren't. But who is the girl that you're acting for?" I asked, my heart clenching.