ONE

"Oh shia! I'm going to lose!" Team shouted out of frustrations as he keep on battling against his enemy who seems to he in higher rank than him.

"Oh, that avatar. You should hit where his mark is, look it's on his collar." Mark instructed and Team tried to avoid the enemy's attack and hits the latter's neck twice.

"WOW! IT REDUCES HALF!" Team was amazed and won the game as his final hit hits the neck again, his eyes sparkle as he jumped out off happiness hugging his friend.

"You have won against Winner, please accept this reward and open the gift." Team's smile grew wider as he clicked the boxes and his eyes almost popped out seeing the new limited edition shield and sword as his gift and reward, he turned to face Mark who were amaze as well.

"You ranked up! Timothy ranked 143 today, enjoy your rewards!" The host of the game voiced out and it even can be heard from Mark's laptop.

"WOW! Amazing!" Team said and looked at Mark, the two shared an idiotic look before they dance funnily.

"We can be a duo now!" Mark nods happily as he sat on his bed to play his game.

"Welcome to Wartial World II."

"Your cow has been attacked by a chicken, the chicken dies and the owner needs compensation." The statement made Team to laugh and Mark to narrow his eyes, how can a chicken attack his cow and was the one to give compensation?

"Give a compensation or start a fight." The box appeared asking for him to choose, but after seeing the owner's rank Team laugh even more and Mark frown as he choose to give some of his useless shield to the owner.

"Wane, avatar Night sent you a friend request." Mark accepted the request and went to his mansion to look how was his animals doing, Team joined him as he entered to the game and went to his master's place.

"Are you going for a battle today?" Asked Team, Mark shook his head as he renovated his place and change its interior to make it more like a palace, that didn't take long as Team's alarm rang and the two turned off their laptops and stretch their body and hands.

"Time for dinner, eh?" Team started, Mark nods as he grab his wallet and phone ready to grab something to fulfill his stomach.

The two went inside the nearest cafe and already ordered, Mark can't just answer the puzzled question on his mind, how can Team eat 8 dishes and would add more after? Mark just shook his head and open the message his sisters has sent, he smiled knowing how much they cared for him.

P'Ploy: it's already 7:00PM eat your dinner already.

P'Yihwa: please go grab something to eat already stop playing that game for awhile.

P'Jeed: Have you eaten your dinner already? Mom is worried.

Mark smiled, even though Yihwa isn't really her sister (his cousin actually), he is still lucky to have her. They look after him even though he should be doing that to them because he's a boy. He tap the buttom for a videocall and that didn't take long as the girls answered it immediately.

"I'm with Team and we're still waiting for our food." Said Mark as he faced the camera to his friend who waves at them as well, Yihwa giggles knowing how she adore Team's cuteness so much.