FIVE

"Thank you for having my brother :) "

"I won't be too worried that he'll ended up without someone :)"

"We can be friends since you are his boyfriend."

"You can talk to me when you want to know what he likes."

Vee keeps on reading the messages that Ploy sent, his spies said that Ploy and his boyfriend seems to be having a fight lately and Vee thinks that it is chance,  he clicked his tongue as he put his phone on his chest staring at the ceiling. Now his mind were invaded by Mark's frowning face making Vee to sigh.

"What a pain, Jeed is a kind person, Yihwa is good and Ploy is better but why is this kid so rude?" As he remembered how the kid is so rude when infront of him but so polite with others, he would even smile at them but would always glare at Vee.

"What should I do other than pretending to be closer to Ploy? It is the closest one plan but what can I give in return?" He asked himself as he narrowed his eyes thinking of a solution on how to make the nong agree.

"They are rich, what does he want?" Vee got annoyed as he can't think of anything to make the nong say yes, he can't even read the nong and now he is having a headache thinking too much.

Pond were stealing glances at Yihwa so as the others as she looked stress, she is even spacing out that made North to snap infront of her making her to be surprise.

"What's with you? Feeling so stress." Pond asked first, the lady just rolled her eyes as he pouted thinking of Mark's situation last night.

"Mark's face is swollen,luckily, he still is handsome and manage to go to his class even though we stopped him," she said worriedly, the boys shared a look as they sighed.

"Of course, last night Fuse were running asking for help and when we got there, Mark got worst condition among the three Phan said a boy cling on Mark and the boy's lover came and boom!" North explained, Yihwa slammed his hands on the table as she  stood up.

"Who the hell beat my boy?!" Pond calmed her down as she glared at nowhere, Vee sighed as he just looked at his friend being so mad. they somehow resembles each other when Yihwa glare.

"Oh look Dew Daily posted again!" Lee said loudly as he  adjusted the brightness on his phone and place in infront.

Dew Daily
10 minutes ago

"Good morning guys and here I am again, Dew daily! So here it is everyone, last night someone spotted Mark getting in our handsome Vee's car and in addition, someone sent me a picture of Vee pressing a cotton on the little boy's lower lip and what more! Vee and Mark walked together and Vee keep on grabbing the nong's hand and they seems to have a fight but anyways, I find them cute together and Mark's smile is so bright, brighter than my future 55555."

186 likes • 562 comments • 58 shares

Gowy goow: I saw how P'Vee held Mark's hand and it is so suspicious that Team and Mark isn't always together nowadays.

Veen veeen: yes they are so cute but think of it, It seems to be confidential.

Rosse: last night Vee carried Mark because Pond take the call.

.Yihwa and the rest landed their eyes on Vee waiting for his explanation. He just couldn't think that they were so many eyes like cctv around.