NINE

"Is senior picking you up?" Kam asked as Mark were dialing Team's number, they haven't been with each other lately and he already misses his friend who seems to be so busy.

"Yes yes, mark the shark?" Team happily greeted on the other line making Mark to laugh, Team is their happy pill back then, he is too clumsy that made everyone  to laugh but adores him much more.

"Let's play today, my room." Mark invited, the other boy hummed as he bid goodbye saying that their prof is coming, Mark just smiled as he faced Kam.

"What?" Kam sighed as he pushed Mark's forehead before he put his arm around his friend.

"Is senior picking you up? Because he's been outside for an hour." Mark can't believe what his friend is saying, he make face showing that doesn't really believe but Kam seems to be saying the truth as his face were not making any suspicious expression, Mark quickly grab his things and went outside and Kam isn't really lying when he saw the senior leaning on the car alone, tapping something on his phone.

"Hey!" Mark called, the senior raised his head to see the nong who made him wait for an hour, Vee raised a brow as he wait for Mark to come over.

"What took you so long?" Vee asked as if already annoyed. Mark glared at the senior, he didn't even told me that he is already here and now he's making that face! What is he?! Somehow, he is making me so mad that wants me to punch his face right away.

"Why are you mad? You didn't even told me and you're making that face." The nong rolled his eyes making a still face eyes were challenging the senior, Vee as if taking the challenge glared at him.

"You should know that already, I've waited for an hour." Vee then gets in still wearing the face that Mark hates the most, the nong sighed annoyingly as he were about to get in..

"Why are you so slow?" Those words plus the tone of the senior's voice made Mark to slam the door close as he didn't get in, if he is just going to act like that and scold me, he shouldn't have come here.

"What are you doing?!" Vee yelled from inside as he lowered the window, Mark dragging his feet gritting his teeth walking away made Vee to narrow his eyes. He quickly starts the engine following the nong who seems to be mad.

"Hey, let's eat, hop in!" Vee called but Mark seems to be deaf as he just keeps on walking, now he is not happy seeing him anymore.

"If you won't get in, I will let myself to be hit a truck!" Just by that, Mark turned as he gets in immediately but still mad at the senior. Vee smile because atleast Mark doesn't want him to die.

"I'm sorry," Vee said making Mark to look at him, it is the first time he heard saying sorry and that made his heart to calm making him to look away.

"Where do you want to eat?" Mark turned to the senior as he skew his mouth choosing between in a cafe or in his room but since he knew Team would beg for food once he gets to Mark's room he smiled.

"Let's buy something, I want to eat in ny room."

Mark were playing by himself as they were waiting for Team, Vee is on his side sitting, Mark doesn't know why the senior is still staying when in fact he go now actually but he didn't mind it at all since the senior seems to be becoming more comfortable at Mark's room as he seldom spend the night here.

"Shia! Why are my swords missing?!" Mark were suprised seeing his inventory almost empty leaving only two swords which he wants to use the least, he groaned as he was about to stand up to get his laptop but was pulled down by Vee again.