ELEVEN

Vee can't help but to think of Mark, after that incident he doesn't have any courage to face the nong especially when Yihwa herself is forbidding Vee to go to the nong's faculty. Vee and Yihwa isn't in a good terms as well, he is always approaching her to ask for forgiveness but Yihwa won't even look at him even a glance and that is why he is asking Pond's help. Tomorrow is the day that they will be helding the ceremony and Vee is planning to make Yihwa and Mark to talk to him.

"What about Ploy?" Win asked as he drink his water before turning back to his friend. Win knew all about Vee, they were childhood bestfriends but when Win moved away to study in other university, they rarely talk to each other.

"I don't know either," Vee replied staring infront, he heaved a sigh as he remembered that night again. Yes, I like Ploy, her face, her smile and herself.

"How about Mark? You know, Ploy still have her boyfriend, Mark is a good kid, why did you have to use him?" The question made Vee to turn to his friend and back to where he is staring earlier.

"I don't know either, you know, I find him so rude and mean," Vee paused as he remembered the first time they met.

"Hoi P'Win! That friend of yours is so ugly why is he even here? I want to play with P'Wan!" The kid whined as he glared at Vee, the elder glared back hearing the nong's words but was tapped by Win on his shoulder to calm him.

"This is my friend and Hia is not available." Win faced Mark and Team. Team just smiled widely waiting for them to play basketball but Mark seems to not like Vee in the first place.

"Err.. I don't like him, he keeps sending an annoying to my sister! I am going home!" Mark rolled his eyes as he dragged Team away, Win shrug as he faced Vee.

And that was the first time that Vee met Mark. His eyes were still the same when they met on the university, like he hates Vee since his birth but that made Vee to push himself to the nong, because he thinks it can help him to get closer to Ploy, but was that really what I want back then?

"Fuck, what a creep."  Win said as he saw a weird expression from Vee's face.

"But seriously bro, aren't you happy that you and Ploy were getting okay now? I mean, look, you like her eversince and have used his younger brother, now she seems to be in a distance with his boyfriend, are you going to make a move on her now?" Win words made Vee to be more confuse, the more Mark's face appeared on his mind, the more his heart aches, whenever he rememebered Mark's fake smile, the more he wants to crawl under Yihwa's words and go to Mark to make up with him. He doesn't know but everything about Mark is making him crazy.

"Or maybe, you have feelings for Mark that you can let go of Ploy." Win added. Vee's heart pounds faster as he heard Mark's name, he swallowed his own saliva as he blinked his eyes twice, the weird feeling that he didn't feel when talking nor hearing Ploy's name, the weird feeling that only Mark could make him feel that way.

"I feel strange." Vee whispered.

"I like Ploy, like her face, like her really," Vee smiled, he didn't feel anything, he looked at the sky as he heaved a sigh.

"But, Mark--" just by saying his name, his face were all Vee can see now, his heart started to he crazy.

"He is giving me the weird feelings that I haven't felt, Ploy's eyes were sparkling as well but it seems like there is something, even though all Mark do is to glare at me, the sparkle can't escape as if it is a drug that is making me so addicted." Said Vee, Win just nods as he bit his lower lip remembering something.