SIX

Dew Daily
20 minutes ago

"What is it that most of the students were so loud about? Brother Vee posted last night and tagged the little boy Mark and guess what? Even Yihwa confirmed it!! How cute, they seems to be so open to everyone, I saw Vee earlier taking Mark's bag they seems to be fighting but they still look cute!"

Team closed the app already not finishing Dew Daily's post as he turned to Mark who is in the hotseat today, Wind and James' attention were on him as well waiting for him to defend himself. Mark sighed as he put his hands on the table as he look as his friends one by one, eye to eye.

"Dad and mom don't agree when I told them that I'll go with you guys this weekend because Team can't go being so loyal to the swimming pool and they don't want me to be left out, I really want to go but they wouldn't let me unless I have someone to take care of me and that is why I agree to pretend, in that way we can benefits, him being a snake to P'Ploy and I can do everything I want using him." Mark said with a proud smile plastered on his face. The three looked at him blankly as they shook their head together.

"What if you end up being hurt?" Wind ask, Mark seems to be shock at his friend's question. Why would I be hurt? We won't fight each other physically.

"Why? It's not like we'll going to kill each other." Mark replied as he smiled trying to make his friends smile as well.

"What if in the last part you fell inlove with him and just like how he didn't catch you when you fell back then, he wouldn't catch you as well." Said James being so worried as he put his arm around Wind. Why didn't I think of that? But will I really? But I can avoid that too he seems to be not interested and I am as well, so why would I fall for him? No way, he only likes P-Ploy and I'll go with the flow just like that.

"That will never gonna happen, just using each other is enough." Mark replied snatching the food on Team's hand and put it in his mouth, his friend pouted. Just as everything seems to be good, Mark's eyes saw two guys walking towards their direction, his eyes widened seeing who is the next person besides Vee, if it is a person they don't know then it's okay to be here but if it is the blonde guy who happen to be Team's first love who rejected the boy as many as Team confessed, he is not okay with it.

"James, let's go buy another guitar!" Mark quickly said making his friend to look at him suspiciously, as Wind and James turned to look where Mark is looking earlier, James eyes turned fierce, Team was about to but was stopped by Mark as he dragged him out immediately making the couple at the back to follow. As soon as they secured that they are already far, Mark releases Team's hand. They may look suspicious but Team just let it go as he look at James.

"Can you drop me at my faculty? Mannaow's waiting." James nod.

As soon as they drop off Team, the three went to Mark's dorm. Mark leaned watching movie while the two is being lovey dovey that made Mark to cringe but manages to go to his living room to have their time because he knew, Wind's schedule is hectic and so as James, they rarely have time for each other but James makes sure that Wind will eat on time and would pick up his lover. He adores their lovestory and he is happy for them so as Team, Mark sighed as he remembered Team who acts tough but actually a baby who needs someone to look after him.

"Mark," the smiling yet crying face of Team showed up as he bit his lower lip trying not to make any noise, Mark hugged his friend as he knew once again for the nth time of the year, he got rejected and hurt again for a million times. Mark looked up as he rub his friend's back.