SEVEN

"How are you?" Vee asked the girl infront of her, she smiled as she look back the young man.

"Still pretty though." Ploy replied with a bright smile making Vee to smile even wider.

"You're actually pretty everyday but prettier up close." Seems like there is only two people in the table, Mark rolled his eyes just keep on sipping his drink not even paying any glances at the two. Why am I here anyway? Oh-- to fool my sisters like how this guy next to me said and now is flirting with my sister if this plan will be flop I'm gonna kill him infront of my sisters too.

"Aoo!" I hissed as I looked up at the person besides me who is the culprit, he kicked my foot and it really hurts.

"Are you spacing out?" Asked Vee smiling fakely, if he thought I cannot read him then he's wrong, I can and actually he seems to be smiling forcefully, I smile back of course.

"Just thinking of something, ao P'Ploy, where's P'Yihwa and P'Jeed? I am already sleepy," Mark smiled as if nothing, then a guy walks in with two ladies on his back and Mark smiled even wider seeing them, atleast I can have someone to talk to while they flirt but-- the boyfriend is here, can he still? 5555

"We've bump into him outside, he's been calling you," Jeed said as she pointed Ton, Ploy was surprised and took her phone as she saw many missed calls and looked up at her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm busy talking with them." Ploy sweetly said, I smirked seeing how P'Vee looked away. This is interesting.

"Why is this guy here?" Asked P'Ton as a fierce eyes landed on Vee, Yihwa suddenly interrupted as she smiled.

"He is Mark's boyfriend and we want to talk to him as his sisters," Yihwa said as she sat next to Vee, the rest then take their seats but Ton still can't get away his fierce eyes away from Vee.

"I thought he came here to make a move on my girl." That's right P'Ton and he is just using our pretending shit for an excuse, go beat him up P'Ton and I won't stop you. The smile on Mark's face were creeping everyone as he didn't notice them looking at him, Vee kicked his foot again making Mark to glare at him.

"Oh-- why are you all looking at me?" Asked Jeed being suspicious, Mark smiled wide as he pinches Vee's leg making Vee to widened his eyes but remain calm as he forcefully smile at Mark.

"We said, that maybe you are just faking this." Jeed said eyeing the two, Mark didn't feel nervous still smiling but Vee is. That's right P', we are just and this guy on my side wants our sister not me.

"How can you say sister? How can you judge our love for each other without kwowing the real thing?" Mark defended but lies, how can I lie? Oh because of James' plan this weekend when I can go by it with Team the next next next day if I want to.

"I am serious about your brother, if you don't believe me it's up to you." Vee said but knowing Yihwa, she didn't buy it at all, she may supported them but their acting is weird especially how Mark is smiling suspiciously and Vèe staring at Ploy the whole time that he wants to smack his head.

"It's not up to us, it's up to you on how will you make us believe not because we supported you on social media means we accept it already, I got scam thrice and it may happen again with you both." Jeed said looking so serious, Vee can't but to feel nervous this time he unconciously held Mark's hand from his leg and held it tighter making Yihwa and Mark's eyes to be widened, a red marks plastered on Mark's cheeks as he looked away making Yihws to giggle secretly.