THIRTEEN

"Ploy, you have a boyfriend please behave like a lady." Jeed massage her temple as she keep on scolding Ploy, their parents isn't around so as the eldest she needs to do something to make it back.

"P'Ploy, P'Vee only like you but P'Ton loves you, how can you go to the person you're unsure if he can continue liking you than staying at the person who truly loves you?" Asked Team, Ploy were already crying feeling so sorry for her brother, Jeed sighed so as Team who handed a tissue to Ploy.

"I was just confuse," said Ploy, Jeed once again sighed as she leaned her back staring at her sister.

"Choose the person you truly love not the person who makes you confuse." Jeed's last words before she stood up packing her things ready to go to her university, Team sighed as he smiled at the girl.

"Like is different from love P'."Team said before he follows Jeed.

Team sighed as how stressful can Mark's sisters could be but how can they not realize that Mark already has some feelings for Vee eversince? Is it only him who could tell? Or are they haven't witness how Mark acting so annoyed but in fact loves the senior's presence? Team shake his head as he continued to walk with a lollipop on his mouth, the cafe is giving free lollipops and it is not good to decline that is why he got the three knowing that the two girls doesn't like it.

"Wow, it's sweeter than Mark's smile." Said Team being amazed at the taste of the lollipop. Again, as he felt like he is being stared at, he turned around making his face to sour seeing the blonde again walking towards his direction.

"The dog again hmp!" Team then turned as he walking to the other direction to avoid the senior.

"Team!" The owner of the name heaved a sigh as he turned back as he heard Pharm's voice and God knows how much he want to run away seeing Win with his friend. Team smiled as he took the lollipop out of his mouth,

"Well, I made this for you." The cute boy said as he smile widely at Team, the latter then smiled back eyes were sparkling knowing how good Pharm at cooking.

"Oh thank you so much, your foods are delicious that I can't get enough unlike P'Jeed, her foods are delicious but I got full in an instant." Team stated and tap Pharm's shoulder, Pharm nods.

"Then, I'll be leaving!" Said Pharm as he look up to his boyfriend, Dean. Team then nods and was too focus on the food that he forgot about Win's presence, as the couple were already walking away, Team were just staring at the food as he put back the lollipop to his mouth.

"Team," He quickly look at the person who is standing still infront of him, his heart skipped a beat as their eyes met.

"Who's Team? I'm not Team," The nong furrowing his brows said, Win sighed as he took a step forward making Team to glare at him.

"Hey, this food doesn't have any bones so what are you looking at?" Team glared again protecting the food on his hand, the lollipop seems to be a bother when talking so he took it out again as he looked for a trash bin and shoot it. Then his eyes narrowed again.

"Team, I am sorry." Win whispered, Team sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Stop saying sorry, I am so bored hearing it everyday and if you don't have anything to say aside from that word then, goodbye!" Team turned his back leaving the senior behind. Why still saying sorry when you can tell me directly what you feel but do you feel the same way now? Do you also feel like your heart is going to burst seeing me? Or I am just hoping it happen.