TWELVE

"Then speak!" Yihwa crossed her arms as she gritted her teeth looking at Vee, Pond were on Yihwa's side in case Yihwa would attack Vee after she heard that Vee sat next to Mark earlier. Yihwa turned to Pond making the latter to look away as he as well got involved when he agreed to change a bus with Vee.

"Yihwa, I'm sorry, so so sorry, actually  I like Ploy at first but when I am with Mark I..  feel something that haven't felt before, trust me Yihwa, that time I was talking to Ploy is not like what you think, I am asking about Mark and I have told her already that I am really interested with your brother but when that happens, cat got my tongue, I don't want to add more tension with you guys that I decided not to talk, Yihwa-- trust me we've been friends for years." Vee begged, eyes were pleading as he look at his friend, Yihwa smack Pond in annoyance making Pond to wonder why he got smack.

"Because I can't smack him, I promised to Mark duh." Pond pouted but smiled after Yihwa patted his head. Yihwa turned to Vee again raising a brow.

"How can I guarantee that you're telling me the truth?" Vee sighed as he kneel infront of the lady making Pond and Yihwa to widened their eyes.

"Oi what are you doing?!" The girl asked loudly, Vee look at Yihwa with sincerity in his eyes.

"Yihwa, Mark is the I want. I may like Ploy but that's only it, I liked her." Vee paused,

"Punish me, challenge me, I can do all of that just to prove." Vee added. Yihwa sighed as she smack Vee before laughing.

"Then prepare for a dance number later." Vee's eyes widened and seems to be popping out anytime. Pond laugh at his friend's reaction.

"What? Not going to do it? Then don't come to Mark again." Said Yihwa but Vee is fast like flash as he grab the girl's hand and pleaded.

"I can do anything, Yihwa." Yihwa nods trying to hold her laughter as she turned her back to Vee and laughs so loud as she got far.

"Dance? How can I dance?" Vee groaned kicking the sand following his two friends.

"Mark, I heard that you are staying with P'Yihwa." Kam said smiling with Fuse on his side, Mark nods as he look at his friends. Everyone seems to be so busy earlier and now here they are, being called for dinner. The place is peaceful and Mark wants to be alone but Yihwa wouldn't allow afraid that Vee would go near Mark again.

"Here Mark!" Called Kla and pulled Mark to sit next to him, between he and Yihwa, next to Yihwa is Pond and next to Pond is Vee and next to Vee is North while Lee and Tee is on the other side.

"Hello guys! After our dinner, this senior here is going to give us an intermission number!" North announced as the seniors pointed Vee who got choked.

"Hey, is it tonight?" Vee asked Yihwa but as soon as Yihwa look at him, he doesn't need anymore answers as he nods and smile widely forcely.

"Yes tonight, it is!" Said Vee as if so happy but already is dying inside, later will be the death of him. They started to eat and Vee can't help himself not to look at Mark, as Yihwa stood up because she still needs to talk to the organizer, Vee quickly ran to Kla asking for his seat.

"Want to get beaten by Yihwa?" Asked Kla, Vee wore his puppy eyes as he look at his friend making Kla to sigh and went to Vee's seat. Vee smiled with a victor as he cleared his throat trying to take Mark's attention.