TWO

As Team and Mark finished practicing, Team decided to spend the night at Mark's room since they decied to play the whole night as both of their classes tomorrow got cancelled, Mark were now on the shower and Team was left he took a shower first, his friend left his laptop open so as his game, a notification sound keep on ringing after the other and it's not new to Team at all, whenever his friend opened his account on WWII, the popping of notification so as the desperate users who wants to date Mark's character were piling up.

[Tor] Please accept my love.
[Hosf] Can I be your guard?
Dew sent you a gift.
Por sent you his love for you.

Team can't help but to laugh, he feel so sorry for those users who wants to be with Mark's character. Mark is smart, he got a girl avatar despite being a man, he uses his sisters' face to gain more money in the game and Mark asked her sister's consent for that, whenever a guy from their university or a guy who looks decent would messaged Mark, he will quickly report it to his sister so Ploy won't be clueless if the user will meet her on the street.

[Vonn] Hi, it's Vee.

Team were surprised as he sat quickly changing his position seeing the message, he seems to be so curious but knowing that Vee likes Ploy and was tricked by Mark, he probably is so eager to win the sister.

[Vonn] The moon of last year, can you help me adjust in this game? You seems to be so good at it.

And as the second message was sent, Mark came out wiping his hair as he sat next to his friend and Vee's message didn't have the chance to be replaced by another, Mark narrowed his brows as he tapped it.

Vonn: Please teach me how.

"What should I reply?" Asked Mark turning to Team, his friend just shrug as he stared but suddenly got to think of a plan as he snap his fingers infront of his friend.

"Isn't he the senior who is being rude to you? And the one who likes P'Ploy," Team's smile became weird and Mark knew it is something evil. He doesn't know why but he kinda feel like agreeing to Team who is thinking of some evil plan, if the senior is being rude him then he will make some fun of him.

"Then why not play as P'Ploy in this game and trick him?" Team wiggle his brows and that made Mark to smile evily, he moved closer to his laptop as he typed.

Wane: I'll help in a condition.

Team laugh together with Mark as they waited for the senior's reply and Mark could tell that the senior is reallly interested as replied quickly.

Vonn: What is it?  

Wane: It should be just the two of us should know and should be just talking here only.

Team seems to be watching a movie as he grab his chips and interestedly waiting for the senior.

Vonn: if it is what you want, then okay.