THREE

Team eating alone made everyone to stared at him, it is so unusual knowing that Team and Mark are always together and seeing Team alone seems to be so weird, the boy puffed his cheeks as he leaned on the table and sighed, he munch the food annoyingly as he keeps on avoiding someone's gaze, he tried to look away and turned his back but still, it still give him creeps as he took the last bite of his bread and his eyes suddenly caught the eyes of the dog who keeps on staring at him. Team glaread back as he quickly finished his food and left the cafeteria as fast he could.

"Running away?" The voice made Team to heaved a sigh as he bit his gums in annoyance. He slowly walks but was grabbed by the senior making him to face Win but Team is so persistent to not look at him back as he looked away.

"Why are you running away?" Asked Win. Team didn't answered as he remembered how the senior treated him back then when he confessed his feelings.

"Hey Team," the senior repeated. Team shoved the senior as and took the chance to run away for real.

"Why are you running?" Mark asked as Team arrived at the parking lot, James were with them and is the one driving, Mark were just leaning his back trying to relax, Team quickly hopped in.

"I saw him again." Team started, James and Mark shared a look as they turned to Team. The boy seems to be annoyed.

"I can clearly say that you're mad right now since you are making that pikachu face of yours." Mark said, Team pouted as he took James' food and eat it. All can James do is to shake his head.

"Are you okay now?" Team asked Mark. The latter nods as he smiled and then turned to James and starts the engine.

"Play for me," Mark begged James but seems like the boy already has his plans as he shook his head smiling, they were now sitting on the bench as they planned to play basketball today but due to Mark's condition he seems like he can't play, he turned to Team who is busy opening his new pack of lays with a furrowed brows.

"Team, play for me." Team lifts his head to see his friend who wears his puppy eyes but food is more important than basketball so he shook his head as well.

"Ai'James, just for now, play for me," Once again Mark begged but the latter stood up slowly as he keep on smiling again.

"No, Wind is more important than basketball." Said his friend as he smiled again taking out his phone calling Wind as soon as the latter answered, James quickly wave his jand as he dashed off leaving the two.

"Team, you're the only ho--"

"Ai'Team, Ai'Mark! Go get change already!" Kampan shouted from the court, Mark blankly turned to Team who seems to be surprised as well.

"You are playing?!" Mark asked.

"I am playing?!" Team pointed himself still suprised but Mark's facial expression didn't change as he stared at his friend.

"Oi Mark, I didn't really know that I'll be playing!" Team defended, the latter just sigh as he leaned his back trying to think of a reason.

"Why are you still there?" Fuse from far away shouted, Team then stood up as he take a deep breath.

"Mark can't play his back hurts!" Team put his hands sideways to his mouth to make it louder and he gained a smack for that. Phan quickly ran towards them as raised his brows.