FOURTEEN

"Where is Vee?" Team asked as he feed himself, Mark shrug doesn't want to talk because he thinks that he needs to save his saliva for a long explanation with James and the rest later. Team pouted as he took Mark's hand begging his friend to talk because he can't stand being Mark without talking.

"Just because you already have boyfriend you won't talk anymore hmmp! If I were to have one, I won't talk to you as well." Team sulks as he crossed his arms turning away, a chuckle was heard from Mark as he slap Team's forehead lightly trying to make his bestfriend to look at him.

"When is that? I am getting old waiting," Team finally turned to Mark but with a frown, he rolled his eyes as he filled his mouth with foods again. When will it be? When I finally accept that he really doesn't want to be with me? Should I give the thought?

"Then, let's think of a sign.." Mark added as he sips his drink and put his hand on his chin as if thinking so deep, Team furrowed his brows being confuse.

"What sign?" Team questioned. Mark skew his mouth as he look at Team and smile after.

"You still like Win don't you? Don't lie to me, I've saw his pictures still on your room!" The boy wiggle his brows making Team to push Mark's forehead away not saying anything, avoiding his question.

"If that golden retriever will enter this cafe today, I'll believe on fate." Mark said playing his brows up and down, Team rolled his eyes again as he think that what his friend said is just dumb statement but he is hoping to see the senior today.

"Wait, who are you going to meet anyway?" Mark asked being confuse, he doesn't know why his friend drag him here when he is actually going to meet James and Win but since Team needs accompany and James were avoiding Team knowing how his friend will tease Wind non-stop.

"The user named Winner, I want to smash him in person." With a gritted teeth, Team said. Mark chuckle as he shook his head knowing how Team is so mad at that user. But suddenly, Mark's spotted someone that made his eyes to almost pop out as he got choked, he was just joking earlier but seeing Win enter the cafe made him to swallow his own saliva.

"Team, I think I saw Win walking this way." Mark were stunned seeing Win heading towards their direction, Team furrowed his brows as he turned to where Mark is looking and he himself widened his eyes seeing the blonde coming over.

"Shia! It must be fate!" Mark said squinting his eyes as he look back to Team.

"Huh! Just coincidence maybe," the blushing Team said as he look away as soon as he and Win's eyes met. Mark shake his head as his mind were full of thoughts suddenly and---

"What if Win is winner?!" Mark asked making Team to be frozen on his seat, why I didn't think of that? But what if it is just a coincidence? Win and winner?! Damn!

"Hi, I'm Win-ner." That was the time that the two boys got choked by their own saliva as the guy presented himself as Winner. Mark looked away as he tried to calm himself not knowing how to feel, annoyed, mad, want to punch, excited and happy for Team.

"You are Winner?" Team bravely asked, he stood up as he look at the senior with a challenging eyes even though he is blushing, he shouldn't let it to break his plan, plan to punch the owner of that user. As the latter nods, Team grabbed the collar as he kick the senior's leg in frustration as he sighed. Afterall, I can't punch his handsome face.