15

HARRY E

HARRY E. STYLES
November, 2014

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mother nature worked in the strangest ways. For one, it definitely helped in clearing my head. Speaking of my head, the pain that built up in there was also starting to fade, all thanks to the rain. Though, it definitely got worse by the time we found shelter under the bus stop, the droplets heavily hitting against the metal, leaving loud noises behind. There were seats and thankfully, they were empty so we sat as far from each other as it was possible, letting our anger fade into the night.

It took a great turn. My night, I mean. Truth be told, my excitement died down gradually. By the time we made it to the club, there was no piece of me that wished to be there so the decision to leave was made. Unlike the knowledge Griffin Walker possessed, I spoke to Wes before I dipped, making sure he knew he would be left with them. It wasn't like I didn't care about him so the accusation angered me a lot.

Then the fact that there was something kept from me regarding my relationship just done my head in even more. Griffin knew what she was doing when she let my girlfriend's name slip, it was written all over her face. She loved to create chaotic situations more than she loved herself and although that may be difficult to believe, it was certainly the case.

"Look, I-,"

"Don't talk to me," I stopped her from finishing that sentence.

"You know, I don-,"

"What did I just tell you?" I snapped as I stood up and turned towards her. My hands were in the air, palms facing each other as I kept my fingers together and pointing at her.

"Not that you need a reminder, but I don't exactly care about what you have to say. One. Two, I shouldn't have said what I said because I don't want to cause even more problems between you and Nadine."

"Well, that's hard to believe," I scoffed.

"Get used to the idea because it wasn't my intention to initiate any unwanted drama."

"But you did and now I'm going to confront her one way or another, making sure your name will be dropped in said conversation."

"Woah," she said as she began to nervously chuckle, standing up and brushing her hair away from her face. "There is absolutely no need for you to do something as mindless as mentioning my name. I mean, who am I to you, huh? No one. No one who is important. Definitely not in this conversation."

"Oh, you are quite important in this conversation, alright," I told her as a matter of fact. Truth be told, I'd rather live a lie than know something was up. She took that away from me and now, the secret was there.

"What if I tell you the rest of the story?" she tried to bribe me. Her offer seemed too good to be true, trusting her word would've been equal to entering a dangerous territory. Did I want to take the risk of being fooled by her or did I want to keep on wondering until Nadine made everything clear to me?