38

GRIFFIN E

GRIFFIN E. WALKER
January, 2021

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Harry decided to make me the 'GW Special' for dinner and I couldn't stop laughing. He really decided to name a meal on his menu after me. It was so unbelievable that I had to take a picture of it and send it to everyone I knew but without any additional comments as to what that was.

"You're the one making fun of me now," he said as a matter of fact whilst continuing to cut up whatever was before him on the cutting board. Squeezing him with my arms around his body, he pushed his bum out to move me away from him then laughed, when he realised it wouldn't work because I moved back up with him. "You want something?" he asked.

"Depends on what you're willing to give," I spoke, sighing a little as my hands rubbed his tummy, one over and one under his shirt. Whenever he chuckled, I felt it and whenever he sighed, I felt it. His skin was so warm and soft, even the little trail of hair going from beneath his belly button and disappearing into his underwear.

"Reckon you and I have different plans for how tonight will come to an end."

"Is that so?" I wondered, inhaling the smell of his shirt, enjoying the comfort it brought me. "I'm planning on cuddling the shit out of you because I'm so proud."

"Whatever..."

"Is that disappointment I'm hearing in your voice?" I teased him, knowing rather well that he expected me to say something sexual. And I had something of the sort in mind—but the location had more to do with here and the fact that I couldn't stop imagining him pushed against the surface he was leaning on, his hands gripping the edges with me between his legs and down on my knees.

"No... I'm definitely not disappointed," he responded, pretending like he wasn't as he practically gave it all away. I only chuckled softly, allowing him the time to try and defend himself. "I was planning on cuddling you tonight, actually."

"No way!" I gasped as my face remained the same, my cheek pressed to his back. All the while we spoke, my right hand wandered towards paradise, slipping beneath the barrier of the elastic band. Harry cleared his throat at the touch, unsure of what to do next.

Maybe he waited for me to make a move.

In the end, I moved my hand back onto his stomach, sliding it out from underneath his shirt and placing it on top. Harry exhaled once he realised, I wouldn't go farther and I smirked, knowing that he was holding that breath for a while.

Deciding to move out of his way, I pressed my lips against the nape of his neck and stood beside him, leaning onto the empty surface. Flicking the page that served as our menu for tonight, the other side was empty. He listed three things on the front in his handwriting, that being the word 'Appetiser' followed by 'Mozzarella dippers' then 'Main Course' which was 'GW Special' and finally, 'Dessert' which was going to be 'Cheesecake' so technically, the whole menu was a GW Special.