35

HARRY E

HARRY E. STYLES
August, 2020

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yesterday was a lot and my body felt it the next morning. Mentally lost and muscles aching, I could now proudly say that I have lost my gun virginity.

Yep.

That's right.

I've fired a gun. A lot of times. I think we spent around four hours just shooting at things and by the time we left, I felt pretty confident in lifting it and using it.

But then I remembered that shooting at something that was never alive to begin with and shooting at something that is very much alive, is completely different. So, that led me to a minor breakdown in the car.

Followed by a blowjob.

I guess I couldn't complain.

The fact that I woke up with a needy girlfriend in the morning, also added to the fact that I was pretty lucky. She kissed me and felt me up until I was harder than a fucking rock and had no choice but to fuck her. She begged for my cock and took it like the good girl she was, absolutely soaking me down to my thighs. Watching her come under me was a sight I'd never get over, a sound I'd never forget. She clenched around me and milked me dry, sent my mind spinning as a reminder of just how amazing she felt.

I could tell it was going to be a fucking stressful day. I knew it because I was aware of the plan, and I knew it because usually, after we have sex, we kiss for hours and debate whether or not to go again. This time, she didn't even kiss me after I rolled off of her and back onto the mattress before she whooshed out of the bedroom and went for a shower.

Ellie Styles (Personal): mum said I'm talking shit but I think I'm giving birth tonight

Ellie Styles (Personal): thought I'd tell you because you'll believe me

Wow.

Great.

Really.

Sick timing.

Leave it to my big sister to push a human out of her body on the day my girlfriend wants to go full psycho on a woman who ordered to murder my ex-girlfriend and our son.

Today was definitely going to be remembered for a life time if she really does give birth.

It was around three in the afternoon when I moved from bed after my shower in the morning. I spent the day sleeping which was weird because I didn't even remember dozing off. Clearly, my body needed it. During that time, Griffin told me she was busy talking to her cousin, which surprised me. Once she found I was awake, she filled me in on the matter, just basically reassuring me that, if it came down to it, I had to drive and I had to drive fast to get us the hell out of wherever we were going.