Amethyst × Gem Reader

Y/n's POV

     "Come on Amethyst. You know I suck at finding you in your junk. And I wanna try the food that you have been talking about since I got here." I whined as I walked around Amethysts room. She ran in here after telling me to catch her when I asked her if I could try the food she was talking about.

     "You're cute when you're whining but it's not gonna work. You actually have to find me this time." Amethyst said from somewhere. I looked around me to see if I could find out where her voice is from but I couldn't pinpoint it.

     "No fair. This is gonna take forever." I groaned as I looked behind a pile of stuff. I found this cute, pink bear sitting on the ground. "I never saw you as the type to like stuffed animals. It's really cute." I don't know why but I smelled the bear. It smelt like lavender. I hugged the bear as I continued to walk.

     "Oh shut it. You can have it if you want. I have a bunch more." Amethyst said.

     "How are you doing that? Your voice is coming from everywhere." I asked as I looked around.

     "I don't know. Figure it out." I heard her say. I groaned but then an idea popped into my head.

     "Can you see me?" I asked as I looked around for her tallest pile of junk.

     "Um yeah?" She said quizzingly.

     "What about now?" I asked as I reached the top of her pile and stood on the edge. I had a smirk plastered on my face.

     "Yeah, what you planning?" She asked suspiciously.

     "Well then since you won't come out, maybe this will." I said as I walked off the edge. I was just letting myself fall. If this doesn't go as planned then I'm screwed but it's okay. Right as I was about to hit the ground, I felt Amethyst's whip wrap around my waist.

     "What were you thinking you dingus? What if I wasn't there? You could have been hurt. You can't do that to yourself." Amethyst said frantically.

     "I would put my hand on your shoulder reassuringly but they are kinda stuck." I said while laughing a bit.

      "As your punishment for scaring the CRAP out of me, you will stay like that till I say otherwise." Amethyst said. She picked me up over her shoulder and walked towards the door.

     "Woah wait I don't agree to this." I said. I tried to wiggle out if her whip but nothing worked.

     "You can try all you want. You know my whip is stronger than you." Amethyst laughed she opened her door and I could hear the other gems and Connie talking. "Garnet catch." She threw me at Garnet and she thankfully caught me.

     "Hi Y/n." She said with a smile.

     "Hi." I said as I smiled back.

     "Amethyst why did you do that to her?" Pearl asked ready to scold Amethyst.

     "We were messing around in my junk and she decided to scare the crap out of me by walking off of my highest pile of junk. Now I'm not letting her out of my whip until I feel like it. Now if you excuse me, I need to go make my piles shorter so she doesn't try it again." With that, Amethyst walked back into her room.

     "Oooo, that's step 3." Steven shrieked from the kitchen with Connie.

     "Step 3 of what?" I asked.

     "Step 3 of getting a crush on someone. Step 1 was start spending time alone together. Step 2 was have cute nicknames for each other. Step 3 is start protecting them from anything that could hurt them." Connie said excitedly. My cheeks grew flushed.