Garnet × Gem Reader

(BTW you have the power of levitation.)

Y/n's POV

     Today is Ruby, Sapphire, and I's wedding. I would be standing at the end while Sapphire and then Ruby walks down. The three of us are currently getting ready in our rooms. Steven is in here with me to make sure I go unseen by the other two.

(Suit Option)

(Dress Option)

(Dress Option)

     After I put the dress/suit on I told Steven that he could turn around now

     "So, how does it look? Do you think they will like it?" I asked growing nervous. I was so nervous that I was starting to make my flower crown that was on my table start to float. Steven grabbed it before it got too high.

     "You look amazing, Ruby and Sapphire will love it." He reassured. He placed the flower crown on my head. "Don't be so nervous, we don't need everything including everyone to float away. You have nothing to worry about." His comment made us both laugh.

     "I'll try." I said as I gave him a small smile.

     "I think it's time to go. Let me make sure they are still in their rooms before we go out." Steven opened the door and looked around. He gave me a thumbs up and then we walked out together. Everyone watched me as I walked down the stairs.

     "You look stunning." Greg complimented.

     "Thank you." I said.

     "They won't be able to take their eyes off you when they come out." Bismuth said. I laughed as I got into place.

     "I'll be too busy looking at their beauty to even notice them staring." I laughed. Steven walked back up to stand with Sapphire inside and to make sure Ruby doesnt leave her room early. The longer I stood their the more nervous I got. Amethyst laughed as I unknowingly lifted a few flowers into the air.

     "Sapphire said calm down Y/n, there is nothing to worry about." Steven yelled from the door. I looked up and laughed at the floating flowers. I let the three fall and I caught them with a big smile. Greg started to play the music which meant Sapphire would be walking down soon.