Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2

Y/n's POV

     "No." I said sternly as I crossed my arms. Rainbow has spent the last 30 minutes trying to convince me to go to Kevin's party since he had invited me.

     "Please, it will be fun. If he bothers you too much then we can just leave." Rainbow whined as they stood in front of me. I would have walked away by now but they have me in a corner.

     "No cause once he pisses you off cause he won't stop flirting with me you will start making out with me and that will lead you to giving me love bites. Garnet will be pissed." I stated.

     "Please please please please please." Rainbow begged. At this point they were on their knees with their hands clasped together. "If it does get to that point I promise to out them in places she won't look."

     "Okay fine, only cause I know you won't stop asking." I said and stepped over their head. I then abruptly stopped walking and turned to face them. "Wait! What do you mean in places she won't check?!"

     "Nope too late, you already agreed. The party is in 2 hours. You go out shopping for cute clothing while I convince Garnet to let you go." Rainbow said as they got up and started pushing me out the door.

     "I need my purse. My money is in there." I said as I stood outside of the doorway. Rainbow used their umbrella to grab my purse. "You owe me big time after this." I crossed my arms again as they gave me a kiss on my head.

     "I love you." Rainbow said and gave me a real kiss.

     "Love you too." I said as I turned and started walking to a clothing store. My mindset was, if I dress cute and get Kevin to flirt with me a lot the sooner Rainbow will get annoyed and the sooner we will leave. But also depends on how fast I also get annoyed with Kevin. I groaned knowing that I have no way out of this even if I dress as a trash bag.

     After 30 minutes I came up with 6 different outfits

     After 30 minutes I came up with 6 different outfits. I decided on __ and left the store with a smirk. This party is gonna be something else. When I walked up to the door I saw Rainbow doing a dance as Garnet walked back into her room while shaking her head.

     "I'm guessing she said that I could go." I said as I walked in. Rainbow vigorously nodded their head. "How?"

     "I said that we would be back before 10." Rainbow smiled. I slapped my head.

     "You didn't tell her that the party starts at 6 and ends at 9 did you?" I said through my hand.

     "Nope but what she doesn't know won't hurt her." Rainbow smiled. "Now, what did you buy?" They asked as they tried to looking into my bag. I pressed my hand into their chest as I yanked the bag away.

     "You will see when I change." I smiled and Rainbow whined.

     "Come on, I just wanna see." Rainbow whined more at they tried to used their umbrella to get my bag. I held the bag to my chest and rainbow lifted me in the air with it.